OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!

Start from the beginning

"Our side? How can we be so sure that we are fighting against the vampires if we don't even know their motive and we haven't heard anything from or about them?" I question.

"You don't know?" I shake my head 'no' and she looks between me and Blade as if trying to see if we were really this unaware. "You asked the vampires motive. I can tell you without a doubt in my mind what their motive is. They want you." She says pointedly staring at me. Whaaaaaaat????

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"They have been looking for you ever since your infancy. They heard rumors that you would become extremely powerful. They want your power to gain control of the werewolves, fae, and witches. They want to be powerful and they want to be rich. The vampire king killed his own parents to gain control of the thrown. He does not have a queen and you fell into his lap when he heard you were found. We do not wish to be under the thumb of the vampire king. He is cruel and full of hate." I look to Blade. His face is hard and emotionless.

"I understand the danger of this but we cannot accept your offer."

"Blade!" I scold. He is seriously going to decline this offer for no reason other than his obvious dislike for Celeste?

"You heard me. I said no." I gape at his tone with me. I let out a huff in anger.

"Please excuse us for a moment." I smile politely to the women. I take Blade's hand and drag him to the room across the hall and shut the door.

"What is your problem?!"

"I don't have a problem. I said no to them, that is all."

"What's up with you and Celeste?"

"Nothing."

"Blade." I say warningly.

"What?"

"Blade." I say a little louder.

"What?"

"Brody Scott Evans!!" I yell.

"Her daughter was twisted with drugs and she needed more money to buy coke. So she sold me to a traveling circus in Austria when I was seven. They wanted me to be their 'servant boy' I tried to escape but they beat me when they caught me. My dad finally found me after three days and took me home but I still bare the scars." He turns around and lifts his shirt so I can see the scars he talked about. It's a crazy story but I believe the pain in his eyes. I feel so sorry for him.

"Blade," He lowers his shirt and turns to me. "I know that must have been so hard but we have to put personal problems aside. It wasn't Celeste's fault her daughter was like that. We need to do what is best for the pack and the fae. Can you do that for me? Please?" He nods his head reluctantly. We make our way back to his office and stand up behind his desk.

"We accept your offer. We are looking forward to working with you guys." I say smiling. "We don't have enough room for all of you guy's to stay in town with us but  the pack next to us would love to take you in and train with you." We go over further details and shake each others hands. Once the witches are gone Blade has and idea.

"Let's skip the rest of training."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean we have already beat the instructor today so I think we deserve a break." I laugh at him.

"So what do you suppose we do Mr.Alpha?"

"I have a really big surprise for you." He takes my hand and leads me to the music room. He sits down on the piano bench and pats the spot next to him.

"You want me to play for you?" I ask so confused. Like bruh this is so not a surprise...

"No. I want to play for you." What? I am in the "Twilight Zone" right now.

"I thought you said you didn't play any instruments."

"I may or may not have told you that because I was embarrassed about me being able to play the piano."

"Okaaay..." He smiles and places a chaste kiss on my cheek.

            He begins in a slow melody that I think I have heard before but I can't quite place what it is. Suddenly I hear some orchestral instruments behind me start to play along with his melody. I look to my side and there is a string quartet playing along with him. What the heck is going on? Then fireflies start to light up the room and they float around enchantingly. It's all so beautiful. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. What's up with all of this? I thought I was blown away already but then Brody starts to sing.

"105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me" He stops singing and playing the piano and he drops down to one knee. But the orchestra continues to play. Oh my gosh! He's going to propose. I am only eighteen! This is crazy!

"Belle, will you do me the amazing honor of marrying me?" He takes out a beautiful diamond ring. Holy cow! I can't speak I am so shocked!

"I- I- yes!" He grins from ear to ear. He picks me up and twirls me around. The orchestra leaves and the fireflies exit through the window. He kisses me and wipes away the tears I did not know I was shedding. He slips the ring on my finger.

"I love you Belle."

"I love you too Brody."