Travis: I love you too monkey.

Me: Who's that?

Travis: That's your other cousin , Mark.

Me: Well howdy Mark.

Mark: Howdy there cuz.

Me: Well , I'll see yall later. Be good.

Travis: Says the girl who pushed that girl down the well.

Me: She was a bully , she deserved it.

Travis laughed and I walked off with everybody. Grandma was in the kitchen.

Me: Hey grandma.

Grandma: Hey girls. The keys are in the shed too.

Me: Okay.

Everybody else said a hello to grandma Julie also. We walked out to the shed. I handed out keys and we got on the ATV's.

Me: Every once in a while , look in the mirror to make sure we got everyone and-

I slipped my book bag off my back and opened it , I slipped my phone in.

Me: And put your phones in unless you want them to fall out and break and you not even knowing.

Everybody ran up to place the phones in my bag. I laughed and tightened it up. I pulled off first and London was behind me while Niyah was behind her and Kodie behind her.

Me: We're going through mud!

London: But I hate mud!

Me: I know!

I laughed and sped up. I turned ms sped through the mud which made it splash on me and London. I heard her squeal. I laughed and shook my head.

Me: Yall stop being pussies.

I swerved down a rocky road which threw dirt everywhere. We came upon a big puddle of mud and I stopped in front of it. Everybody got off and I left my bag on the handle bars since we were right there. I sat in front of the mud and placed my hands in it. I felt hands on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kodie. I looked at Niyah and smiled. Kodie was leaning in for a kiss when I rubbed my hands all over her face laughing. I jumped up and ran.

Niyah: MUD FIGHT!

Next thing I knew everybody was throwing mud at each other. I threw mud on Niyah. I gasped as I felt mud being thrown on my face. I picked some up and threw in Kodies hair. Niyah threw some in London's face and I threw some in her face and London threw some in Kodies face.

I laughed and wiped my hands on my pants before going over to the book bag and grabbing London's phone. I took pictures of everyone.

Me: Group selfie!

They all came over and stood behind me. We all made funny faces while putting up the peace sign. I sent the pictures to my phone and slipped it back in the bag. I found out the seats come up so I placed the bag in and shut the seat down. I felt rain drops on my face and it started to pour down. I laughed and pulled my phone out and played my country list which had about 201 songs on it. I laughed and we danced in the rain. A slow song came on and London grabbed Kodie after asking my permission.

Bitch why would you ask my permission if you already betrayed me? This bitch is stupid and I ain't even know.

Me and Niyah danced together.

Niyah: Hey , I'm sorry about Kodie and London.

She twirled me like a princess.

Me: Why? It wasn't your fault.

Niyah: I feel like it was.

Me: Hey , don't ever think that. Their just stupid hoes and ex best friends. You'll be fine , I know you will.

Niyah smiled at me.

Niyah: Thanks Zoe. Your a good friend.

Me: Thanks , so are you.

She twirled me again and released me and I kept spinning. She caught me and stopped me. She lifted me up and I laughed and opened my arms. She set me down and we just continued to slow dance. The song changed and Niyah turned her back. I smiled and I picked up some mud.

Me: Niyah?

She turned around and I threw it in her face.

Niyah: Zoe!

I laughed and took off running. She ran after me and I fell face first into more mud.

Me: Oh god , that tasted nasty.

Niyah laughed until I pulled her down.

Me: How does it taste?

Niyah: Shut up.

I laughed and got back up. I went to my phone and cut off the music.

Me: We should probably go before we all get sick.

London: Yeah.

We got back on the ATV's and rode off.

- - - -
Ch. 35

Comments

Votes

Zoe Outfit in the MM