The Fifth Secret - He's Nothing More Than A Tutor

"Bad Girls Have Bad Secrets

"Bad Girls Have Bad Secrets."

The Fifth Secret - He's Nothing More Than A Tutor

Sophie White approached me the next day.

Someone had seen me with Logan the day before and Sophie didn't seemed too pleased. She wanted to know if it was true. I didn't even listen to her babble about how Logan wouldn't want me anyway, and about how I almost broke her nose, but she'd forgive me if I stayed away from Logan. Instead, I zoned out. She realized I wasn't listening to her ramble, and flared her nostrils in frustration, "Why aren't you listening?" She hissed.

I wasn't in the mood for her drama- I was never in the mood for anything concerning life- so I nicely flipped her my pretty middle finger, and walked off. She screeched in frustration, but didn't run after me.

Sophie White got on my nerves. She was like the the sound of a mosquito buzzing next to your ear on a summer night when you left your window open, one that wouldn't go away no matter how much you swatted your hand. Too bad I couldn't clap my hands and squash her.

She had ruined my already bad mood. My mood was already bad because it always was. I didn't feel like waking up, or getting dressed, or coming to school, but I didn't feel like dealing with my father and his moods. Basically; I didn't feel like living. But then again, when did I ever?

Sophie didn't leave the subject alone, because at lunch, she found me at my locker. She did something outrageous just then, by grasping my arm. I jerked, panic rising in me at her abrupt grab. I whirled around and shoved her back. She stumbled, catching herself by grabbing onto a locker door before she fell. She glared at me, "Are you trying to kill me?!"

Yes, how thoughtful of you to figure it out. Bravo.

"What do you want?" I seethed.

"I want you to fucking listen to me and take me seriously. I like Logan, so you stay away from him. I saw him first."

"Oh my God," I muttered under my breath, clenching my jaw.

"He's mine."

"I do not care."

She curled her lip and placed her hands on her hips, "I'm serious."

"Yes, and I don't give a shit. Have him and leave me the fuck alone. I swear if you ever touch me again, your nose won't just be swollen."

I shut my locker and turned on my heel. I decided she was worse than that buzzing mosquito that wouldn't move from your ear; she was like a fucking slow person walking in front of you when you're in a hurry.

I marched into the cafeteria, lips pursed. Logan didn't join me that day, he must've been with his friends. It felt strange sitting there alone after having him there almost everyday for three weeks, but I was okay with that. It gave me some alone time.