The Second Secret - He's The New Boy

"Bad Girls Have Bad Secrets

"Bad Girls Have Bad Secrets."

The Second Secret - He's The New Boy

A groan left my lips as I woke up to the sound of loud music blaring from outside. I groggily climbed out of bed, stomping towards my bathroom, annoyed that I had been woken up rudely by the rude neighbours who for some reason, were blaring music at seven in the morning. Once I had taken a quick shower, I changed into a leather pants, randomly grabbing a shirt and pulling it over my head before tugging on a leather jacket and boots. I hurriedly concealed my bruises and tied my hair back.

When I was ready, I made my way downstairs, stepping quietly so that I wouldn't wake my parents up. Once outside, I headed into the garage. I felt myself smiling slightly as my gaze landed on my motorbike. The 2011 Yamaha YZF R6 stood next to the car, it's deep red colour vibrant next to the dull blue of the car beside it.

Closing my palms over the handles, I kicked the stopper away with my foot, and began walking the bike out of the garage. Once out, I swung my leg over my bike, getting onto it. Balancing the motorbike with my feet on the ground, I pulled the beanie which I had stuffed into my pocket out, and pulled it onto my head, then swung my book bag up onto both my shoulders.

I turned the key, and the bike to roar to life. Lifting my feet up off the ground and onto the peg, I revved the bike before riding off. The wind rushed by my face, whipping at my hair. I smiled as it felt like the world was rushing by, all the colors, the movement, everything was simply a blur which I wasn't interested in. The smell of the fresh air hitting my face was amazing, I felt what I always felt when riding a motorcycle; freedom.

I felt as if I were flying. I picked up speed, rounding a bend. I felt free. Except I knew I wasn't. I was far from it.

I arrived at the school over ten minutes later and pulled into the car park. I kicked out the stand and pulled the keys out of the ignition, swinging my leg off the bike. I pulled my beanie off, running my fingers through my dark hair.

"You know," came a quiet voice from behind me, "Driving without a helmet is absolutely unsafe."

Not sure if I was dreaming, or if the boy's British accented voice sounded extremely familiar, I turned around. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes locked with a pair of amber ones. It was the guy from the beer store.

My brows descended into a frown as I glared at him in attempt to threaten him with my gaze, but he only smiled softly, eyes literally sparkling

"My uncle always counts the alcohol in the store, and now he thinks I've stolen two," he said, wrinkling his nose in a way I thought was cute, "You owe me one."

"Fuck off," I simply replied, before I began to walk away, taking long strides to get away from him. I could feel eyes on me as I walked through the school doors. Ignoring it all, I headed for my locker, wanting to grab my books that I'd need that day.