part 38

The wedding of cabir and navi is just a week away. All are busy with their work alloted to them.  Manik and dhruv are taking care of the arrangements while nandini and alya are for the dress section and mukti and abhi are managing the guests....and the bride and groom are left alone to do romance...

( abhi was in Manhattan for his company deals and came back 2 days ago.  Abhi as we all know is mukti bf.)

But still manan.  ....veing manan find time to romance after all.

The sangeet and sagai ceremony -

Morning 9 am...

Manik is walking to and forth the house with his phone onhis ears. Dhruv is busy looking at the decorations as manik is after the food section making sure everything is perfect. .as he likes it...

The ceremony is at 6 pm evening and cabir sherwani had yet not arrived so nandini asks abhi to go and fetch it. Abhi takes the car keys and leaves.  Manik and dhruv become tired and sit on the couch together. They are sweating like hell.

M: yaar...humlog subah se Itna kaam kar rahe hai aur koi hume pani bhi nahi puchta....seriously man...

Suddenly they see two glasses of lassi in front of them. They look up and see navi wearing a yellow lehenga yet to do the makeup standing there. She keeps the glasses on the table in front of them and sits in between them.

M: aare tum yaha kya kar rahi ho????

N: toh mere yeh pyaare pyaare bhai mere liye itna kaam kar sakte  hain toh yeh to kuch nahi.  Aur phir meri shaadi ho jayeege toh main tum dono ke saath baith kar aise baat bhi nahi kar paungi. ( her voice starts to break and manruv start to feel pain in their harrts). Tum dono mere liye mere bhai se bhi barkar ho...tum dono ke bina meri roz ki zindagi kaise chalegi....kya hoga mera....i'll miss you...aur phir main ..  both of manruv plant kiss on her forehead before she could complete her sentence

All three of them burst into tears...

M: I 'll miss u too....infact we all will..and I promise we all will visit u once a week ...promise....

N: promise ( she spreads her hands and looks at both of them asking for a formal promise.  )

M & D: promise...paaka promise.

N gives them the glasses for drinking and she leaves after hearing alya calling her.

Nandini captures a photo of this beautiful moment which she witnessed by mistake.  She posted this pic on her instagram profile with tags...
# wedding# heavy work# sweet memories# brother sister bonding. .

She smiles and goes to receive the sherwani from abhi. Abhi gives it to manik instead asking him to get cabir ready.... he does as said...