part 17 (warrior high)

Nandini and manik come and join the others who are waiting for them . All of them enter the main entrance of warrior high. Suddenly a woman with Saree comes and stands in front of them.  Its kamini mam ( i hope everyone has seen her).

She turns to face all of them and the girls who were leading the way get startled and put step back. The boys who were walking unmindfully and fidgeting with there phone look up except manik. Cabir gives a panicked look and hits manik with his elbow to look up.

M: (a bit disturbed) kya hai cabir?

C: upar dekh tere liye koi wait kar raha hai..

M: kaun (and looks up unwantedly)....

Manik couldn't close his mouth after watching the visual before him. Cabir puts his hand and closes his mouth....

M: yeh kya hai mere bhai?

Dhruv: bomb...

C: bomb nahi.. atom bomb joh kabhi bhi phat sakta hai...

M: aur main apne hi haathon se apne izzat ka faluda nahi kar sakta...

He turns to go when he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and makes a afraid face...

M: subh .....prabhath..... mam (pauses in between)

Kamini ( k ): subh prabath... kaise hai aap shaktimaan ji?

M: (turning all red and sweating.  He bends down and moves sideways to remove her hand from his shoulder )

Main thik hu ? Aap kaise hai?

K: hum bhi thik hain bas aap hi ka intezaar kar rahe the...

Suddenly navya and mukti chuckle.  Nandini ad alya are in a state of shock.

K: ( turning around to the girls. Manik leaves a sigh.) Kaun haasa? Humne pucha kaun hasa?

Girl's having no answer look down and keep glancing at each other from the corner of their eye's.

K: aaj kal ki ladkiyan bahut besharam ho gayi hai. Dekhiye toh kaise kapre pehenke aayi hai. (The girl's take a look at their dresses .the boys chuckle )

C: (murmur to himself ) aacha hua. Kuch der pehle bahut fudak rahi thi.

K: hum ne sunn liya, yamraj ji....

Cabir looks here and there to avoid eye contact with anyone.  Navya looks and mukti and mouths : yamraj. Mukti nods in agreement.  Dhruv hoping that he is not the next target says :

" mam mujhe toilet jana hai. Main jau?"

K: haan bilkul. Aur haan main aap sab se thodi der baad milti hu...

Saying this she goes but turns back to have a look at them and then gives her signature laugh....

Dhruv leave a sigh of relief.  All of them look at each other and burst out laughing.

C: arre tum ladkiyaan apne liye thodi dhaki hui kapde kharid lo warna next time you Will have to wear saree...

Nandini: ji yamraj ji (all the girls laugh and mukti gives nandini a high five )

Alya: but seriously guys I didn't even think that she would remember the name so appropriately . I mean manik is different for her but cabir and all of us. Seriously. ..

Manik is a bit shy and looks down.  Nandini smiles.

Suddenly the group of boys who were sitting near the benches started speaking. ..

" aare yaar dekh.. she's is looking so damn beautiful"

All the people around also turn their attention towards the entrance were they see a beautiful girl coming in wearing a beautiful yellow Churidhar. Even fab 5, navya and nandini look that way but expect manik who closes his eyes except feeling someone's presence.

A soft air touches his face and the kal ho na ho (heartbeat )music plays in bg...

(Dhak-dhak ....dhak-dhak..)

(The girl sets foot in the school premises and manik starts losing control over himself)

Tum Ho Gham Ko Chupaye

Main Hoon Sar Ko Jhukaye

(Manik looks down trying to gain control over himself)

Tum Bhi Chup Ho

Main Bho Chup Hoon

Kaun Kise Samjhaye

Ab Dooriyan Itni Hai To

Milna Yahan Kal Ho Naa Ho

Ab Dooriyan Itni Hai To

Milna Yahan Kal Ho Naa Ho

(Manik supports himself with his hand on a pillar and looks the other way to find that the girl has already gone. )

Manik is astonished as to why he felt this way...

Again the bg plays....

sach hai ke dil toh dukha hai, hamne magar socha hai
(M thinks to himself the time when v first entered the school. The way he felt)

dil ko hai gham kyon, aankh hai nam kyon

hona hee tha jo huwa hai
(M:( to himself) yeh sab kya ho raha hai mere saath . Mujhe aisa kyu laga ke main iss ahsaas ko pehchanta hu.)

uss bat ko jane bhee do, jiska nishan kal ho naa ho

har pal yaha je bhar jiyo, jo hai sama kal ho naa ho..........

Manik looks down towards the floor and starts to straighten up and control himself.

C: pata nahi ladke kaun thi . Chehra dekh hi nahi paya....

Mu: main bhi....

M: ( to himself) shaayad mujhe pata hai...shyaad....

Guys what do you think about the song. ?  Plz comment and there are more to come....