part 22..

Everyone start talking and reviving their lost memories. They talk about their sneak outs-

How mukti and alya used to bunk dance classes.

How manik used to hide in the bathroom to avoid jogging .

How the boys used to hangout in their favorite maggi point.

How the boys used to sneak in the girls dorm room.

How both cabir and manik proposed for the first time.

Suddenly manik speaked up:

Accha can anyone tell me what was my favorite place in school?

Everyone was trying to find the answer when alya raised her hand.

A: I know. . It was the library specially the science section. .. where we had our first..(she stops)

M: ( completing the sentence) kiss. Hai na alya?

C: manik baas tumhe sabkuch khulke baatane ki zaroorat nahi hai na... plz dont go with flow ....ok..

Manik nods.

C: agar tumlog ne nahi bataya toh bhi hum sab log samajh gaye ki tumhare iss fill in the blank ka matlab kya hai...

Kyu sid?

Sidyali chuckle and dhruv and nandini look at each other...

S: haan agar app na bhi bataye toh we can make out what must have happened next...

N: aare yaar ab mera aur dhruv ka kya hoga? Hum dono toh begame ki shaadi meon abdullah dewana ban gaye...

C: what deewana?

All in unison: bas cabir...

M: cabir tujhe itna samajne ki zaroorat nahi hai par itna jaan le ki dhruv aur nandini are being jealous. ..

D: we are not being jealous bcoz we have a lot of work to do rather than this....and manik mujhse ek sambhalti nahi aur tu teen-teen ladkiyan ghuma raha hai...wah...

C: teen?

D: haaan.... alya, nandini and of course kamini mam...

Everyone go ROFL....manik asks them to keep quiet. ...

They continue with their discussion and also about their plans with the days following. ..

Suddenly sid says: bhai why dont we go outing somewhere tomorrow morning. ...what say?

Everyone agree and manik excuses himself to make some arrangements. Its already 7 o'clock in the evening. .. the bell goes for the children to reach their dorms.... suddenly sidyali run out of the music room taking their leave and wishing good night. Siyali hugs nandini and whispers something in her ears listening to which nandini nods. Manik notices.

C: yaar manik ... in junior's ki iss tarah phatte kyu hai? Thodi der se dorm room pahuchenge toh kya hoga?

M: aare cabir.... thats why they are junior's. ....akal kam hai unme...

Manik group hugs all the fab 5 and says.....

" and we are back to warrior high.... the super seniors "

N: but guys main nah bahut tired feel kar rahi hun chalo lets rest..

M: nandini and dhruv mujhe tum dono se luch kehna hai...now see tumhe yaha mere aur alya ke bare mein bajut kuch sunne ki milega...plz don't mind... its all past. ..

A: yah guys plz dont mind....

Suddenly, N and D burst out laughing. .

D: seriously guys you thought so far...

N and D together: we trust you guys...

They hug their respective partner's and all move to corridor where all the girls and boys part ways to their dorms...

Night 11o'clock-

Nandini is smiling and sleeping in her bed. Mukti is in the upper deck. Alya is in the opposite bed with navya on the top deck...

Suddenly nandini senses someone's presence near her. She opens her eyes to find someone over her. She is about to shout when that person puts his hand over her mouth. ..

Imagine guys this thing happening around...and many dark secrets to reveal. ...
Stay tuned...