part 11

Cavya are sleeping in their room when suddenly cabirs phone beeps... cabirs slowly removed navy's hand and fetched the phone from the table near him... he rubs his eyes and looks at the screen. .

Its mukti message. ..

Muk: gud morning bro. .. get ready soon we need to catch a flight...

C: yah I'll be there in half an hour. ..

Mu: gud.. come soon. . Waiting.

Message ends......

Manik house..

Manik gets up from his bed and takes his towel and goes into the washroom. He turns the shower tap on and stands there under the shower supporting himself by putting his both hands adjacent to the wall.. the flows by...

He comes out in a towel. He goes near the wardrobe and open it. He takes a black shirt paired with ochre color pants... he dresses up and goes and stands in front of the mirror. He looks at himself and feel guilty.

Nandini house....

Nandini comes out of the washroom in a white shirt and black skinny jeans. She takes a jacket in her hand of navy blue color. She ties her hair into a top ponytail. She does light makeup. She puts her phone in her pocket. She picks up a drizy black color shades. She puts on her boots. She calls out to a servant and asks him to keep her luggage inthe car. After saying so she storms out of the room. She goes to the breakfast table and sits in a chair. Another servant serves her the food. She haves it and takes the car keys and leaves for the airport.

Manik house..

Manik takes his luggage to his car and keeps his red blazer on the passenger seat. He sits in his car and wears his blue shades and drives off to the airport. Cavya and mukti reach first followed by druliya and wait in the parking lot for both of them. They all talk about their school days and cabir warns everyone not to tell nandini anything about v.

Suddenly cabir stop talking and looks open mouthed at the driveway. Everyone looks the sameway...

They see two cars running adjacent to each other and coming towards them.

Mukti murmers along with cabir...

Mu: manik... ( shocked)

C: nandini... ( rubs his eyes )

Both the cars come and halt near them . All of them step back.

Manik and nandini both storm out of the car . Manik comes out in a dashing way and brushes his hair backwards with his fingers. Nandini comes out and removes her shades from her eyes. Both of them look at each other and smirk and look at the others who are not yet out of the shock. ..

Manik comes stands near cabir and says

M: guys shall we leave ( bringing all of them out of the trance) we are getting late.

N: yah chalo .. ( she takes her jacket from the car)

Everyone takes out their luggage from the car and start moving towards the airport....

They enter the airport and go for the security check and handover their luggage. ...

They go to the waiting area and sit down. Manik offers to bring coffee. Nandini denies the offer . Manik doesn't insist. Everyone is shocked to see such a behavior from both of them. Cabir tells manik that he'll come with him. Manik agrees..

C: manik what's going on ?

M: between whom...

C: you and nandini, goddamit....

M: woh actually kal raat she called me and I didn't answer them so she's a bit angry..

C: sirf yehi wajah hai yah phir kuch aur...

M: aur kya?

C: don't act innocent manik. You pretty well know ke agar nandini ko v ke bare mein kuch bhi pata chala toh kya hoga..

M: kya hoga? Yeh ki woh mujhse gussa ho jayegi mujhe choodh kar chali jayegi... aur kya?

C: do you think It's a joke. .. everything is not a play.. manik she'll be badly hurt and so will be you...

M: what are you saying? Agar woh mujhse sach mein pyaar karti hai she won't leave me... and above all I trust her.. ( cabir smiles and pats manik . Manik smiles back.)