part 25

Next morning. ..

Manik wakes up all worried. .. cabir is sitting in his bed opp manik.

C: what's up.   Itna stressed kyu hai? What happened. ..

M: ( nods his head in a no) nothing just raat ko neend nahi aayi...isliye..

C: dont make me fool ok...main yeh jaanta hun ke yeh tera worried wala face hai....chal bata kya hua?

M: nothing juat thoda stressed hun.  ....woh business ki leke thoda stressed hun...

C nods but doesnt believe manik. Manik comes out of the washroom

He sits on his bed and is thinking something. ...manik goes near his bag and opens it.

He takes out a dairy, a scarf , a pendant and takes a piece of paper and pen and walks out of the dorm...

He walks through the corridor and looks around. He comes across the places he and v had spent time together.

(Bg plays )

Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake 

Dil mein hai zinda har ghadi tu kahin 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake
(He remembers how he and v used to spend their evening talking to each other )

Kitni chahat hai dil mein tu jaane na 

Kaise dil ko samjhaaye dil maane na

Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake 

Dil mein hai zinda har ghadi tu kahin 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake

Meri tammanaao ka ehsaas tum 

Khuda jaane, Khuda jaane, Khuda jaane.. 

Ek pal bhi tumse door ja na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake 

Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake

(He remembers all their beautiful moments together )

Ajnabi silsila mere saath hai 

Bheed mein tanhaai ka ehsaas hai 

Khuda jaane, Khuda jaane, Khuda jaane..

( he remembers their last meeting and how he was broken...tears roll down his eyes and he wipes them)

Yaadon ko teri hum mitaa na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake 

Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake 

Dil mein hai zinda har ghadi tu kahin 

Hoke judaa hum na judaa ho sake

He proceeds towards the girls dorm. He reaches there and finds no one inside. He quickly keeps the things on v bed and leaves.

But unfortunately nandini was there in the washroom who just came out and spotted manik keeping the things on v bed. She hides herself and waits for manik to leave. After manik leaves she slowly comes out and pick up the things and sit on her bed.

Nandini looks in the cover of te diary and finds a photo of v sticked in the first page.  She finds its suspicious as to what was v diary doing with manik.

She turned the pages and read through and all that she could find were some beautiful moments of manik and v written in the pages. It seemed that they were the only valuable possession v had. Nandini was shattered from inside. Her eyes clearly showed that she couldn't bear this truth. She looked at the photos in the diary and wiped her tears. She read the whole diary which had the ladt entry about the proposal day ( 11 may)

Then she read the note, it said:

" it is being a very long time we have met but frankly speaking I have moved and I hope you have too. ..dont mind me but i'll always be there with you as a friend. ..and this pendant is yours . I had brought it to propose you but now its not required. You can keep it as token of love from a friend. ..bye v ...hope we will somewhere else in this life..."

Nandini had tears in her eyes..she couldn't hold them...she could feel manik's pain...she was just broken apart. ..

Nandini threw the note away and wrote a different note and kept it with the things back in its original place.

She said to herself:

" if you still love her manik then I wont come in between you both...but I still love you..and tonight ...it may be our last night together....

( hamari aadhuri kahaani tune plays in bg) nandini runs out of the dorm wiping her tears.

Scene changes to manik...

He is sitting in the backtard hoping that v understand that he doesn't love her anymore. ..but he couldn't believe it himself that he didn't have feelings for v....but he knew that nandini loved him unconditionally and even he did love her....because she is the reason of happiness and light in his life...

And all manik knows is he loves nandini...just nandini....

On the other side arrangements are going on for the bonfire in the evening planned by sid but only for the couples ....

There is eagerness in everyone's hearts but for different reasons. ...