part 9.....

Nandini goes inside her house and comes to the balcony. She finds manik waiting there for her last glance. She smiled at his and gave a flying kiss. She acted as if its going towards him. He acted to catch it and closed it in his hands. He took out his wallet and acted to keep the kiss safely.

Manik laughed at her and she started to laugh. Manik drove off.

Nandini went inside her room and changed into a half tank top and shorts. She went near the mirror and was looking at her image when suddenly her eyes fell on the bracelet in her hand. she touched the bracelet with the other hand and kissed it. She looked at the mirror and saw the reflection of the screen of her tab ,which was on her bed ,blinking .

She went and sat on the bed. She took the tab on her lap and saw the screen flashing with the name of cabir on a face time connection. She received the call.

She saw two very jolly faces greeting her. They were cabir and navy.

C: hello, princess♡♥. So rahi thi?

N: no yah, itni jaldi kaun sota hai. Waise mujhe neend bhi nahi aa rahi. What about you? Aur did I spot navy around. ?

Navy:( pulling the screen towrds her) chalo at least you saw me. I thought I was invisible or something. Waise what's up?

N: nothing much. Just some small packing.

Navy: itni late. U reached home pretty fast I hope. So why now?

N: nahi woh ( removing the strands of hair with her hand with the bracelet.) Actually. ...

Navy: woah... wait yeh toh wohi braclet hai na joh manik ne aaj shop se khadrida tha. Isn't it? ( questioning cabir).

C: yah I know . But yeh tumhare pass kya kar rahi hai. Usne toh kaha tha ki woh yeh badi maa ke liye kharid raha hai.

N: ha woh...woh yeh toh...woh..

( she starts to blush all tomato red)

C: aare can you see this navy? Aare something suddenly lighted the screen. Wow... that was beautiful.

Navy: aare I have never seen boys blush. This is the first time it seems.

N: what boy? Which boy?( Looks around)

C and navy have a hearty laugh at her. Nandini steals her look. She starts blushing again and mind you this time it was really hard.

C: ( his phone rings) wow.... what a connection. Ek ka khatam hua nahi ki dusra start ho gaya.

Navy: kya bol raho ho? Kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.

N: me too. Kya kehna chahte ho.?

C show the phone to navy who starts to laugh. N looks blank. C turns the phone towards the screen. N shys away. Its manik. C indicates them to be quiet. C receives the call and puts on speaker.

C: haan bhai, what's up?

M: haan woh.. mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni thi.

C: haan bol na.

M: cabir we are leaving for india tomorrow. And as you its warrior high so you know what I mean right....

C looks a bit disturbed. He put off the speaker and indicated them to excuse him. He went towards the balcony.

Navy: leave them. Manik and cabir they always have some secret and unke ajeeb baatein. Khair choddo yeh batao ke tum kal kya pehen rahi ho?

They continue the conversation but nandini was being a bit absent minded as she was trying hard to find out that why was manik so stressed. ....

Scene changes to manik and cabir....

C: haan I can understand. Actually saach batau toh somewhere deep down main bhi yehi soch raha tha and main issi baat ko lekar tensed hu....

M: but ab hum kya kar sakte after all woh hamare saath hi jah rahi hai nah....

C: haan ( suddenly his mobile beeps) ek second haan bhai.... aare mukti is in conversation call.

M: haan toh call le le. Shayaad woh koi madad kar de...

C: okay. ( receive call).

Muk: hello ....

C: hi bheem singh....

M: hey mukti what's up?

Muk: manik u are here. Very good then. Let me tell you tomorrow sharp at 8 reach the airport okay.

Manbir in unison: okay....

Suddenly manik hears neyonika calling him downstairs.

M: guys I need to go mom's calling

Talk to later. Gud ni8.

C : bye...

Muk: see yah....

Manik disconnects the call. C looks tensed.

C: mukti I need to talk to you. ...