part 13...

They plane lands and its 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Manik wakes up hearing the landing announcement and opens his eyes to find the love of his life in his arms. Nandini is sleeping with her head on manik chest. Manik remove the strands of hair falling on her face and calls out to nandini..

M: nandini , get up . We have reached.

N: hmm, so fast....abhi abhi mujhe neend aayi thi...

M: aacha, par mujhe toh laga ke tum pichle 3 ghante se aise hi.... so rahi ho.

N : manik plz thoda aur..

M: thik hai. I know ke tumhe mere chest pe yuhn sar rakhkar sona aacha lagta hai par....aise toh hum wapas US chale jayenge... wanna go back..

N:( nods telling a no..) nahi.. chalo chalte hai...

Meanwhile all the passenger start moving out. Fab 5 and navya move out followed by nandini...

They reach the teminal and suddenly manik receives a message fom neyonika telling that there is an urgent meeting with a client in dehradun and he has to attend it as she can't fly down to india so fast. Down given were the address. ..

Then maniks phone rings.. it's neyonika

M: haan ma, I got the message. .

N: good . Beta I know you can handle it but still be careful before taking over the deal ok..

M: mom relax.. you can trust me and this is not the first time I am handling a deal, right?

N: yes beta that's why I have asked you to do this for me.. ok beta all the best and your car is there ready at the airport... and yah plz change into some formal clothes as its a meeting. .

You know-how it is...

Ok bye . Take care...

M: bye ma, love you..

He cuts the call and return to his friends. He tells everyone that he has to leave as there is some urgency. He will meet them at the hotel. Everyone agrees. Suddenly manik notice that nandini is missing and asks everyone about her. They say that she received a call after which she went away.

Manik nods and leaves from there. He goes out of the airport and sits in his car. He looks at himself in the rear mirror. He remembers that he has to change. Then he opens his handbag and takes out a black blazer. He opens his red blazer and remembers that he did not pull up the glass shield and all people were looking at him because it is INDIA NOT US. It was something very strange as no one has ever seen someone changing their clothes in the car...before . Manik opened his black t-shirt amd wore a white one over which he wore the blazer and left for his destination. He found a laptop with all the details and requirements of the meeting in it.

He reached the destination and thought of calling nandini but her phone was busy. ..

Manik tried for sometime after which he left calling as he was getting late for the meeting. Manik entered the mansion and saw a girl wearing a formal ( as shown in the media box) walking up and down in the lobby area and looking at her watch.

M: ( called out) hello, I am here for the deal.

Girl: oh so you remember you have a deal to do (without looking at the person) its so unprofessional, mr.. whatever. ...

M: ( manik tries to say something ) but I am just...

N: (turns around removing her hair as it is let loose mad looks at manik ) just keep qui... ( pauses seeing his face but stammer to complete )...quiet. ...

M: ( all confused ) tum yahan?

But before nandini could say anything someone comes down through the staircases.

N: ( looking at the person coming down through the stairs) what is this? When will your clients come? Dont forget I am here for just some hours. ..so be fast. .

M: actually. .

N: wait a second. . I need to clear it. Yah so aisha what were you saying. Your client is a very able man he understands business. ..where. ..where is he?

Aisha: nandini calm down . You are standing before my client ( points towards manik... )

Manik nods ...

N: ( nandini looks at manik) him.. are you kidding me?

Ai: its true. . Welcome mr. Malhotra. (Comes and shakes hand with manik. He does the same. )

Manik looks at nandini and gives a "what the f*** ? " look.

Nandini looks shocked.

Aisha speaks up:

" so guys shall we start? I mean its already late and nandini you have to return fast right. "

Nandini nods in a yes. All of them take their seats along with some other officials.

The meeting starts with the introduction:

N: hi I am nandini moorthy.. the co owner of moorthy industries.

M: I am the son of Mrs neyonika malhotra. I am attending the meeting on behalf of her.

Ai: I am aisha moorthy. And she's (pointing towards nandini ) my daughter who is taking over the company after me and she is the final authority of this deal.

Manik nods and tries to act normal as if he doesn't know nandini as he doesn't mix his personal and professional life. And it's the same with nandini.

Ai: so shall we get started. Nandini I think you should go ahead. ...

Everyone nods in agreement.

Nandini takes her stand and explains the presentation. Everyone including manik is taken back with her business skills as there were no flaws in the presentation. Nandini ends the presentation with..

" so that's it. And are we clear? Any questions? "

But all that everyone could do was to stand and clap for her. She smiled in return.

All of them appreciated her and so did manik. Manik signed the deal folled by nandini. The deal was finalised. Both of them shook hands.

Ai: guys I think this calls for a party. After all now we are partners. Right nandini?

Nandini gives a faint smile and speaks up

" but I am sorry I can't join you guys. Actually I am getting late I have some serious work. I am sorry. You guys carry on. I'll take a leave."..