part 7

C: so guys we are going to india because we have a school reunion. ..

We warriors are going to be back in our school......

M: wow.. thats awesome. 

N: yah and you know what even I have my school reunion.  I am also leaving for india this week.

M: strange. .

N: but true. So which school do you guys belong to ?

All in unison including navya :

WARRIOR HIGH, DEHRADUN....

N: what,? But that's my school?  Like are you guys serious?

Navy: ok so now I get it. You took over the responsibility of the head girl after veebha anand., right ?

N: I am am from 2014 batch...

C: woah.... that means you both are going to be facilitated . That also together.  Impressive...

N: together? ?

Alya: manik was the headboy of the school in 2012 batch.

N: wow.. unbelievable.  And you know what I am happy atleast we have something in common.

They all laugh.

M: aacha, so when do we leave?  I mean I need to pack...

C: tomorrow. .. morning 10:30 flight.  The first flight to India.

Alya and mukti : WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?  AUR CABIR TU HUMME AB BATA RAHA HAI , IDIOT?

Manik is shocked.  N nods in agreement as she is traveling through the same flight.

M: aare are you guys joking? Mujhe pack karne mein bahut time lagta hai. Mujhe maa ko batana hai. Tickets book karna baki hai....

C blocks maniks mouth and says:

Mere bhai, shaant ho jaa. Teri packing kar di gaye hai maine badi maa ( he calls neyonika badi maa ) ko sab bata dia aur ha tickets booked hain. Ab chup ho ja warna India pahuchne se pehle tu hospital pahuch jayega.

They all laugh. Everyone leave for their homes.  Manik and nandini go to the parking lot and sit in their respective cars. It's 8 o'clock in the evening. Nandini is in a fun mood. Her car tyre is repaired.

N: manik, what's the time?

M: it's 8 o'clock . Why?

N: aacha our packing is done.  Everything is done then why not go for a ride or what about a race?

( she gives a wicked smirk. Manik is just looking at her)

M: are u like serious? You want to go for a race that also with me?

N: yah so its decided and your answer better be yes. So our race from the college to my home . What say?

Manik nods in agreement.

They bring their cars in front of the college gate. Nandini gives the don't u dare mess with me look to manik. Manik smirks and looks front.

N: on your mark, get set..... go.....

They both speed their way out of the gate. They are just battling for the first place. Nandinu is leading when suddenly in her rear mirror she notices manik' s car is not there. She stops.

Her car comes to a halt. She looks back.........