part 6...

They break the hug. They move inside the house and manik looks at the clock. Its 5 pm in the evening.  Manik looks at nandini:

M: nandini I think I should leave actually I have to go to the college again and mom will be tensed.

N nods.

N: manik just hang around for five minutes.  I'll go and change.  Actually I have to go to the music library and my car is also in college so i'll bring it back. 

M nods.

M: ok be fast.

Nandini goes up and changes into a red loose top and black denim jeans.

She ties her hair with a scarf and wears her boots.

Meanwhile manik phone beeps and he sees a group message from fab 5. It says " guys meet in college . Urgent." Cabir..

Manik looks up from the phone and finds nandini coming down through the stairs. They both look at each other when nandini tells the servant that she maybe late.

They drive away. Nandini looks out through the Window. She loves cool air. Manik roll over the lid or the cover of the car so that she can enjoy. Her enjoyment knew no bounds.  She opened the scarf. And let her hair loose.  They enjoyed the time together.

They reached college and manik parked the car outside the main gate. They went in when they saw some pairs of eyes staring at them. Manik comes to fab 5 and navya with nandini.

Cabir: tum dono ek saath kya kar rahe ho? Aur nandini ki yeh pyaari si smile ki wajah kya hai bhai?

Nandini smiles and is about to go when manik holds her hand and says..

M: I think we should tell them.

N: no I think it is to early. How will they react who knows?

M: they will be the most happiest one to hear it.

Fab 4 and navya are looking at them all blank.

M: guys I want to tell you something. Me and nandini are in a relationship.  I have moved on.

They are all delighted and hug them and congratulate individually.

Cabir: wow two good news in one day itself.

Navyap pinches him and said: three.

C: yah... so guys the good news that is very important is manik and nandini have moved into a relationship.  Next important thing is our parents means my and navy's ( cabir calls her navy) parents want us to get engaged.  The date is not yet fixed. And last but not the least is a superb news that is we are going to India. We have....

( i ll open the suspense in the next update. Till then stay tuned.....)