I'll be there for you. ...

The day turns out to be very dull for all of them as everyone was having a bad day. Manik was not able to express his feelings.

In college:

Cabir: guys kab tak aise chalta rahega? Manik ko iss tarah thoda thoda karke bikharne hum nahi de sakte. Hume manik ko rulana hoga. Uss din ke baad se uske aakhon se ek boond aasu nahi gira.

Mukti: par cabir hum kar bhi kya sakte. Uska dil jaise pathar ka ban chuka hai. Usse pyaar se nafrat hone lagi hai.

Alya: but he has to give love another chance right. He can't stay like this for the rest of his life.

Dhruv: we need to do some thing.

Nandini was sitting next to them and heard their conversation. She came to where manik was but didn't know the reason behind it.

Nandini was returning home from college when she noticed that manik sitting the bonnet of his car and looking at the stars. He seemed lost somewhere. Nandini approaches him (N: nandini, M:manik)

N: excuse me. ...

M: (he looks at her) you, here ?

N: yah my house is on this way but what are you doing here?

M: no I was just spendinig sometime alone sitting here. My favorite time pass is looking at the stars.

N:( to herself though loud enough for manik to hear) I hate them. They destroyed everything.

M: did you say something? ( his phone rings, it's neyonika)

Yah mom...

I'm coming. ... yah yah I am fine. You don't need to worry. I'll be home in 10 minutes. Bye.... ( cuts the call)

M: ok I need to rush. Meet u tomorrow at the college. Bye. See yah....