part 14...

Aisha excuses herself and nandini and takes her to a corner.

Ai: what are you doing? Nandini this is a success party and everyone would like to know the person who is going to be their future dealer behalf of me...

N: right because nobody knows that what are equations between you and me...and anyway aisha I am here just because dad insisted me on doing so. ..

Ai: but you still cant leave the party. What will others think? Amd above all what will manik think?

N: seriously speaking I don't really know what the others will think. But I don't think you need to worry about manik. I know he won't find it weird.

Ai: it seems as if you know him a lot.. do you?

N: yes.. I mean no.. but wait a second

Its none of your business. . And I am not answerable to you... so plz don't act like my mother ... you lost that right many years back....

Saying this nandini storms out of the room and goes out of the house. But this conversation was not secret as aisha thought ... it was heard by manik and knew exactly why nandini reacts so bad whenever he takes up the topic of mom. ...

Manik leave giving the excuse of another meeting and leaves to follow nandini . Manik goes behind nandini and finally traces her and tries to match with het car's speed. After some distance nandini car comes to a halt and manik also stops his car simultaneously. Suddenly nandini comes out of her car and stands there without moving for sometime. Seeing nandini, manik to comes out of his car and stands.

Nandini starts to walk towards him slowly. Manik also takes some steps forward. Suddenly manik is startled to see and nandini starts to run towards him. She comes running towards him and hugs him. He hugs her back but because of her anger and frustration nandini's hold was tighter on manik. .

Nandini wipes one-drop of tear which was about to fall. Manik understands her pain. He lets her stay this way for sometime. They he speaks up:

" mujhe pata hai ke you are hurt but tum thoda ro logi toh tumhara kya bigad jayega, bolo"

Nandini looks at him with questioning eyes...

M: haan obviously, aare agar humme aasuon ki zaroorat nahi hoti toh bhagwan hume aason deta hi kyu.. akhir aapna dil halka karne ke liye na.. toh ro lo naa..

He cups her face and says:

" waise bhi yeh tumhara joh I am so strong attitude hai na yeh tutega nahi bad tumhara dil halka ho jayega"

Tears fill up in nandini's eyes hearing this words and tears roll down from her eyes. She starts to cry, slowly at first, but then it increases and sits on her knees crying hard. Manik also kneel down and sits in front of her. Nandini says:

Manik koi samajh nahi pata ki main kya chahti hu. Mujhe pata hi nahi ki maa ka pyaar hota kya hai. Jab mujhe unki sabse zyaada zaroorat thi wo mujhe chodkar chali gayi. Pata humara relation kabhi normal tha hi nahi aur na ho payega... and you were right I need you...

Saying this Nandini hugs him tight and manik also hugs her.

M: don't worry I am always there for you nah... no matter what i'll be there for you. . Always..

Nandini cries harder and manik hugs her tighter.

M: just trust me... as I have done because I will never leave you alone.... promise ...

N: ( looks at him ) nandini promise...

M: (smiles. ..) nandini promise...

Manik kisses her on her forehead. ..

manan.... a new beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें