part 8...

Nandini stop the car and is worried.  She comes out of the car and looks for manik here and there. She is calling out his name. She is totally disheartened and is on a verge of crying. She calls out loud " manik " and tears drop from her eyes. She is just some kilometers away from home. She is tensed and looks for manik here and there.   Suddenly the mobile in her hand beeps and there is a message flashing on the screen.  It's from manik.

M: where are you?  I have already reached. Waiting.  Come soon.

Nandini is relieved and drives fast as possible. She reaches there and finds manik standing near the gate. She comes out of the car and hugs him from behind. Manik is shocked to see her gestures.  He holds her hands and turns around. She hugs him again and this time tighter. She just keeps crying not even uttering a single word. Manik cups her face.

M: ky hua baba? Why are you crying nandini. Whats wrong?

Nandini doesn't answer but keeps on crying continuously.

M: aacha ok ok kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai just stop crying ok. Shhh....

He wipes her tears and gives her his handkerchief.

Manik is smiling bcoz he knows the actual reason why she was crying. Manik holdsh her hand and makes her wear a bracelet of pearls ( as shown in the pic ). Nandinibus amazed and looks at him amazed.  He says: nandini you are the brightest star in this whole world.  I just love you. Without any conditions.  Just love.....

Nandini hugs him tight he responds back and kisses her forehead. ( manan bg tune plays in background.). Manik breaks the hug and they leave for their respective houses so that they can meet tomorrow.

                 Author note
You know guys I know something very true if love doesn't hurt then its not love. It can be anything but absolutely not love.  Guys so what do you think about love?  I'll be eagerly awaited for your reply.