part 28...

Nandini is slowly proceeding towards the dance room but she doesn't seem happy..she has a fear of losing something. ..something very close to her heart. ..

On the other side manik is running towards the dance class as today he wanted to share everything about him and v with nandini.

Manik reaches the dance room and finds a girl with her face turned the other side dancing. She is wearing a white and red Churidhar. She has ghungroo in her legs...
Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq..

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

(Manik thinks it to be nandinu and is amazed to know that even nandini knows to dance classical. But was annoyed as he couldn't see her face but also didn't want to disturb her as she was dancing with utmost devotion. )

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq (x3)

Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq

( The girl starts to take turns in the room when she comes across the mirror in which manik can see her reflection. But for the constant turns he could partially see her face but was damn sure that its not nandini. He walks towards her and pulls her hand to stop her.)

Apna naam badal dun
Ya tera naam chhupa lun
Ya chhod ke saari aag
Main vairaag utha lun
Bas ek rahe mera kaam ishq
Mera kaam ishq
Mera kaam ishq

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

( But the result of the action is that the girl comes and hits him and her face is hidden in his chest. )

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ye kaali raat jakad lun
Ye thanda chand pakad lun (x2)

(He pulls her apart and removes the hair on her face and lifts her face up to make her look towards him.

He gets wonderstruck with what he sees.....its V. He stands in that position for some moments not knowing how to react.)

Flashback. ...

The note that nandini had changed had this words written by her...

" meet me in the dance room at night...I want to meet you..."

And this words were enough to put V on the Seventh heaven . She wore manik favourite colour red and also the pendant.

She came first and started to dance as manik loved to see her dance..

Flashback ends.....

V tries to leave but he holds her hand and stops her....the song starts playing again.

Now even manik gets with the flow and moves with the song.

The dance turns into a sensual one. Manik puts his face in the nape of her neck and then turns her.

He cups her face and their lips are inches apart. V closes her eyes and manik stares at her.....

Din-raat ke bairi bhed ka

Rukh mod ke main rakh dun

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa

Raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq (x3)

Mera naam, Tera naam

Mera naam ISHQ!

Ye laal ishq

Ye malaal ishq

Ye aib ishq

Ye bair ishq (x2)