I picked up my phone n text Kendall

Me:(10:00) hy

Ken:(10:02)hy love bug

Me (10:05) please come over im all alone m im not feeling well.

Ken (10:8) wheres Chris at ??

Me(10:11) he went out

Ken (10:15) ohk I will be there in a bit xoxo

I read het text n put my phone done I got out of bed n slowly walked to the bathroom to shower n get dressed .

Kendall
I was done doing everything and left out to Vickys crib. I made it to the door and knocked.

She opened smiling widely and stepped aside so I could come in

"Hy sweet thang" I said putting my purse on the couch . "Hy , someone is happy today " she said walking over to the fridge .

"(Giggles) can u tell ??" " yea ur like really happy that August is coming today "

Literally when she said that my whole face turned from n smile to a frown.
"Really Victoria ?" I asked her

"What I thought your happy I mean yall haven't talked or something so "
"Yeah but that doesn't meam im happy to see him ... im happy cause of im going out with jaden remember. "

"Oh that guy" she said with a her face unsure. "Yeah I already have my outfit "

"You like this Jaden guy ??" She asked
"I wouldn't say like maybe just as friends"

"Oh ohk but u should talk to August though" "Can you stop !!" I said getting annoyed

"What " "I know I should talk to him I know n I get it but im just not ready Vicky." I said looking at my fingers.

"Ohk ohk im sorry kwts not talk about him then " she said taking my hand and pulling me upstairs to her room .

"Good , so you said something about not feeling well" I said changing the subject

"Yeah my body was hella sore im a lot better now " she said walking into her and Chris' s bedroom .

"Oh do I know what might have caused it ??" "Nope but as long as its gone im ohk "

We sat on the bed and talked for hours and hours while watching tv till my bro came in the room .

"Ey I see yall getting comfortable on my bed " he said

"Hi to you to , oh n yea ur bed is really comfy" I said getting off and wearing mh shoes.

"Yea I know its where all the magic happens " he said with eyeing Vicky and she blushed .

"Ohk and ewww , Vicky I gotta go n get ready for the da-" "yeah I got it "

"For the what" Chris asked . "For something " I said waljing downstairs and Vicky and Chris trailing behind me .

"Oh and dont forget to pic up justin his at mom , im sure yall will keep him entertained till im back"

"Alright have fun but not too much fun " Vicky said .

I got into my car and drove home . I textee mama letting her know Vicky and Chris are coming over to get Justin

Me (18:00) : hy mama Vicky and Chris are coming to get Justin

Mama (18:15) : ohk hun

Me (18:17): ohk love you see tomorrow

Mama(18:20): love you to Ken

I put my phone down and ran myself a hot bath

August

My phone rang multiple times and I think on the fifth call I answered .

Lauren manager: August Anthony Alsina !!

Me : ey why u screaming
I said with my eyes closed n halfway asleep.

Lauren manager : where the hell were you at?? You missed your flight

Me : oh damm im sorry I was suppose to leave today ?

Lauren manager : yeah , but its ohky I booked you another flight for today in three hours time you gotta be here

Me : ayt

Lauren manager : im serious , I ain't playing .

Me : ayt I get it

Lauren manager : before you hang up, why are you tired

Me : (laughs)ey crazy funny story

Lauren manager : its about a girl isn't it ??

Me : yeah yeah. So we went to the club had shots and shots and all of a sudden she was dancing in my arms and one thing lead to another.

Lauren manager : you didn't sleep with her did you

Me : nah nah we just had fun thats all

Lauren manager : does Kendall know about this

Me : No ! And she shouldn't know this stays between us ...

Lauren manager : ohhhhk .. now get up n get ready .

Me : ayt

I hung up and opened my eyes . Damm I dont remember a thing from last only that i was with Alicia.

I got up n opened up the curtains "damm the light dou"

I rubbed my eyes and ran my hand through my face .

I went into the bathroom and did what I had to do

Paris
Ohk I need to get ready ma gul T and I are meeting up for lunch can't wait to see her .

"Hey babe when you done can we go stop by at Mia" Mayson said

"Why" I said half way into the bathroom
"She ma lil sis I need to see whats up with her since my ma is gon I gotta check up in her "

"Babe she 20 I think she can handle herself" I said
"Why you gotta be like that " he asked

"Be like what " I was really not in the mood for him right now
"You know what its ayt ama just " with that said he left out the room and slammed the downstairs door.

I really don't see why he should be checking up on Mia , she probably dont even wanna be looked after.

But anyways I got into the shower did what I had to do got out and got dressed in my maxi summer shorts and my all white see through top and a pair on sandals.