ch.2 the big fight

*** {{{{the next Ch. Will make the title fit the story more]]]*****

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE!!!" James yelled at me.

I looked up at him my eye's began to be teary. I shook my head slightly before my Jake stood in front of me. He pointed a finger in James' face and stepped forward.

"Don’t you ever yell at my damn sister like that!" he got closer. "Next time I won’t let it go!"

James eyes starring right back into jakes. Then he pushed him back almost falling in a bush. "Who the hell you think you talking to that are my damn girlfriend! Why don’t you go find yours...oh I forgot she cheated on you with your damn cousin!" he snapped back.

Jakes' fist starting getting tighter and tighter. "Jake doesn’t" I whispered in his ear grabbing his arm pulling him back. I then stepped in front of Jake. "It’s over James over don’t ever call, text, or even talk to me I hate you!" I then turned around and walked away. I heard some of the guys with James say 'damn brush' and 'how’s the single life' and laugh.

*{{{later that same day around 6:30]]]*

"Hello?" I whispered into my cellphone while wiping away a tear.

"Ugh... I-I’m sorry...for what...I did." James said with the best sincere voice.

"Leave me alone...” I snapped and hung up.

Later on I got 9 texts 7 calls and 5 voicemails from James.

I went to sleep that night like a baby as if I had no worries at all....I was wrong.

The next day I got up and put on my knew outfit I bought yesterday black ripped short-shorts with a cute laced purple tank top and some nice purple and black Nike dunks... I’m single I shouldn’t care. When I went downstairs my brother was waiting at the door.