Chapter 18

Chapter 18 *Jade's POV*

"Yes, I'm so excited," as I squealed to Haley who was on the other end of the phone. "I'm glad. Who are you taking with you?" "Who do you think?" "Um, Bianca?" "No, I'm taking Harry ya donut." I heard her chuckle. "I was just playing around. When does it start?" I looked at the clock, "We have about 2 hours or so, we will probably leave in an hour." "Aw Jade, you're so cute. I'm so happy you're having a good vacation." A grin spread across my face.

"The best." It was silent for a moment. "So ya know how we are best friends and tell each other everything?" "Yeah" "Well...have you...um ya know" I face-palmed. "Haley!" "What? We promised each other when we were younger" "Yes" I sighed. "Yass! Jade" "What about you?" "Well Liam told me about how you bumped into him while he was holding whipped cream so you tell me" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So where is Liam now?" I asked. "He should be getting off work shortly." "True" "Um Jade" "Yeas?" "Will you spend a couple more days with me before you leave?" I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to think of that. I tried to change the subject as quickly as possible. "Yes of course. So when are you and Liam getting married?" I chuckled not knowing what else to say. "He hasn't even proposed, and I don't know if he ever will."

"Haley, he totally will." "Eh" "Haley," I said more sternly. "Yeah maybe. You and Harry are pretty serious, yeah," I smiled, "I love him so much." "Good, because when I shopped around with him for concert tickets and gloves and all that fun stuff, he wouldn't shut up about you, and I would have to keep reminding him that I already know everything about you." I let out a laugh just as Harry walked in the house and smiled brightly at me.

"Speaking of Harry, he just walked in so I'll let you go." K Byyyyeee!" "Byyyyyeeee" I hung up. I got up off the couch accidently waking up Mittens in the process. She had fallen asleep on my lap earlier. I then went over to Harry and hugged him. "Harreh, I missed you." "I missed you to love," then he bent down and kissed me. "Seeing as you're all ready for the concert, let me jump into a shower and get ready, then we can leave. "Okay." I plopped back down on the couch and waited for Harry to get done.

"Do you want to stop at McDonalds before we get to the venue?" Harry asked. "Yeah, sure," I said. We went through a drive-thru and I simply ordered a number 1 meal while Harry ordered the number 9 meal. We finished eating by the time we arrived. It was already crowded as we made our way in line. "Do you have the tickets?" I asked as we get closer to the entrance.

"Oh shit" Harry patted himself down as my eyes widened. He chuckled before pulling the tickets out of his pocket and handing me one. "Of course I do." I hit him playfully on the arm. "Don't do that" I pouted. He leaned over and kissed my pouting lips. Next thing I knew was that my ticket was being scanned.

"HARRY!" I screamed as we walked out of the arena while I held the Sam Smith shirt I purchased. "Yes" he laughed. "I'm suffering." Harry stopped walking to stand in front of me with concern written all over his face. "What's wrong, why are you suffering?" I collapsed in his arms and he firmly held me. "PCD" I whispered. Harry rolled his eyes, "Such a donut you are." "I like donuts." I chuckled standing up.

On the drive home we talked about the concert and our favorite parts. "I had so much fun, thanks again." I smiled as we walked into the house our hands intertwined. "No need to thank me love, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." We made our way to the bedroom slowly. I dropped what I was holding on the floor too tired to care. I changed into a pair of Harry's boxers and a T-shirt of his.

I walked out of the bathroom and Harry looked up and smiled. "You look cute in my clothes." I crawled up next to him as he wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks," I yawned. With that I fell asleep.

I woke up suprisingly early, considering we went to a concert last night. Harry is still asleep, his mouth slightly open with light snores coming out of his mouth. I smiled and started tracing his butterfly tattoo on him. After tomorrow I have to go back to Haley's, that'll give me and her two days before... I sat up not wanting to finish my thought. There was a bit of shuffling before Harry was sitting up next to me.

"Morning love," then kissed my cheek, "Morning" I smiled weakly. He furrowed his brow, "Hey you okay?" He asked softly. I nodded. "Can we just have a lazy day today and tomorrow before I go back to Haley's. She misses me" I chuckled. "I'll call Liam and see if I can take off work." "Okay." I then smiled wider when I heard meows coming from the side of the bed.

I leaned over the side and picked Mittens up, placing her in front of me. Mittens has grown a lot since I first saw her. I pet her whole body as she purred contently. Harry laughed before kissing the top of my head before getting up. "I'm going to give Liam a call" I nodded as he walked out of the room.

Liam said yes to Harry and we pretty much stayed in bed cuddling with each other and talking about pointless things. Tomorrow is going to be hard for me and I'm not looking forward to it at all.