Chapter 4

Chapter 4 *Jade's POV*

A/N: wow this update is so weird haha! Anyway I know it's been awhile, I still haven't gotten a new laptop so I'll try my best to update as much as I can!! Enjoy!!

~ @HaleyJonas16

Hanging out with Harry at the mall was so much fun. He's charming, he's so cute, and his features are absolutely perfect. I'm waiting for Haley to get done in the bathroom so we can head to Starbucks. I've been waiting all day since Harry left yesterday. Oh Geez I sound like a creep. "Haley are you done yet?" I shouted since she was upstairs and I was downstairs. "Yeah, sorry I have to look good for my man" she said skipping downstairs. "Hey, he isn't your man yet," I smirked. "Hopefully Tuesday and I see the way you look at Harry" My eyes widened, "No," "Yeah ok let's go." We hoped into the car on our way to Starbucks.

****

We walked in and I smiled when I saw Harry at the cash register. I walked up to the counter, "I would like the usual." Harry looked up and smiled that smile that showed that amazing dimple I fell in love with. "Jade!" "Hey Haz" he looked and was taken aback by the nickname but, smiled again going to get my drink. I left $5 on the counter as he handed me my drink.

"So I have Tuesday all planed out" he said. "Really like what?" "It's a secret" he smirked. "As much as I don't like surprised, I'll wait." "You won't be disappointed." Then Haley came over, "ready to go Jade?" I nodded and looked up at Harry who now stood next to Liam. "Bye Haz, bye Liam. I'll see you tomorrow." They both waved as we walked out.

"Haz?" Haley chuckled as we got into the car. "I thought that nickname suited him." "Ok Mrs., I don't like Harry more than a friend" I rolled my eyes then laughed along with her on our way home. Haley dropped me off then left to go to her job. She works in a cute little boutique. Even though she only works for a few hours I still get so bored just sitting around the house doing nothing. I figured I'd text Harry. I grabbed my phone off the counter and plopped down on the couch.

J- Hey Harry!

H- It hasn't even been an hour. I knew you couldn't resist me.

J- Ha-ha, Haley had to go to work so I'm bored.

H- I can tell you one thing : )

J- Yeah, what's that?

H- You won't be tomorrow!

J- I hope not!

H- I g2g Liam's yelling at me. 

I chuckled to myself as I put the TV on and slowly closed my eyes.

**** 

A pan crashing on the floor jolted me up from sleep. "I'm so sorry Jadey!" Haley exclaimed. Haley started calling me Jadey so long ago but it just stuck. "When did you get home?" I asked. "Yesterday." I looked at her confused "What" "You slept throughout the night. Seems like Jet lag caught up to you" "I guess so" "Anyway, I just finished making breakfast and we'll be going to Starbucks at 4." I nodded fixing myself a plate of food. I remember Haley being a horrible cook, but I guess she's been practicing because breakfast was delicious. After cleaning my dish, I ran up to the guest room to get ready. I put on shorts and a T, brushed my hair, put on my jewelry and applied no make-up. We still had a bit of time, so I just organized my stuff.

****

I don't know why my heart was beating so fast when we walked into Starbucks. Usually Starbucks is always filled, but every time I have come in it's like a ghost town. "Leeyum!" Haley shouted. I jumped then chuckled and walked up toward the counter. "Hi Haz" I smiled. "Hi Jade, Haley. Liam should be out in one minute, he's just talking to Paul." Haley nodded and I noticed he wasn't wearing his uniform as he walked from behind the counter. "Do you want us to wait?" He asked Haley. "No it's ok. Jade text me later?" "Okay, have fun!" We left the cafe and I followed Harry to his cute little car. He opened the passenger door for me and my heart melted just a bit. He closed the door and got in himself and started the car. He put the radio on low and I enjoyed the ride. There was no awkwardness between us and I liked that a lot. Then I realized that I knew nothing about Harry. I made a mental note to ask him later.

**** Harry's POV*

I was praying Louis did what I asked and didn't burn my house down. We parked and I quickly made my way over to Jade's door to let her out. We made our way to my apartment, and when I opened the door a pleasant aroma hit my nose. I let Jade in and then shut the door. I heard a little bell ringing and saw a confused looking Jade. I chuckled and bent down just in time to scoop Mittens up. "Aw, she is S'Cuta!" Jade Squealed.

I handed her Mittens and the little kitten took a liking to Jade very quickly. After a few moments she put Mittens down and I asked, "Are you hungry?" If on cue her stomach growled and we both laughed. I led her to the dining table and noticed her observing everything. The table was perfectly set up the way I asked. Two plates of pasta across from each other and a small bouquet of flowers in the middle. I let Jade sit down first and I noticed her eyes were sparkling. "Roses and pasta are my favorite." I smiled taking my seat not knowing how to respond. I'm hoping everything is going to run smoothly tonight. So far so good....