Chapter 17

A/N: WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. Enjoy

Chapter 17 *Jade's POV*

"Jade love, you ready to go?" Harry asked knocking on the bathroom door. "Yes, just give me a sec." I brushed my hair once more before exiting the bathroom. "Ok, let's go," I said before Harry grabbed my hand and we made our way to the car. This morning, Harry asked me out, and then made reservations for lunch.

When we arrived, the restaurant didn't look like your ordinary place to stop and have lunch. It was pretty fancy. "Mr. Styles, right this way." We followed our waiter to the back of this gorgeous place. Each booth had a curtain so you could eat in privacy. 'Absolutely Amazing' I thought. We sat across from each other, so it would be easier to talk. "Can I start you off with a drink?" The waiter asked and I noticed his name tag read Adam. "A water will be fine," I smiled. "Tea, thanks you."

The waiter left us to have small talk. After we ordered and received our food, Harry kept smiling at me. "Do I have something on my face," I chuckled. He shook his head and handed me an envelope. "I was waiting until after lunch to give it to you but I couldn't wait." I smiled taking the envelope from him and opening it. My jaw dropped, "How did you—""Haley helped me out."

I stared at the concert tickets to see Sam Smith tomorrow night. "I can't... Oh these are such good seats!" I squealed. Section 1 row 3 seats 5 and 6. I got up and went to Harry's side of the table because I couldn't wait to hug him, "Thank you so much." "You're welcome so much" he laughed. I put the tickets back in the envelope and handed it to Harry so I wouldn't lose them.

It was around sunset when we finished eating, and then we got up and left. "Do you want to go to that karaoke bar again?" Harry asked. "Yeah sure, I had fun there. Besides uh...you know," "That's all in the past love," he said softly, before leaning down and giving me a gentle kiss. We drove over to the bar and entered. It wasn't as crowded as last time, which I liked.

Harry and I got the same drinks as last time and found seats in front by the stage to watch the performances. Some people sang well while others just made complete fools of themselves. I smiled as the owner from last time came up on stage asking for volunteers. Finding courage I put down my drink and let go of Harry's hand earning a confused glare from him.

I jumped up on stage, "Oh hey, I remember you from last time. Jade is it?" I nodded then whispered the song I wanted to sing in his ear. He gave me a warm smile, "Give it up for Jade!" There was some applause before I was handed the mic. I looked right at Harry, who smiled right back at me. The music started and next thing I knew was I started singing.

I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them

And then it was clear

I can't deny, I really miss him

To think that I was wrong

I guess you don't know what you got 'til it's gone

Pain is just a consequence of love

I'm sayin' sorry for the sake of us

He wasn't my everything 'til we were nothing

And it's taking me a lot to say

But now that he's gone, my heart is missing something

So it's time I push my pride away

'Cause you are

You are

You are my everything

You are

You are

You are my everything

I know you're not far but I still can't handle all the distance

You're travelling with my heart

I hope this is a temporary feeling

'Cause it's too much to bear

Without you and I know sorry ain't the cure

If I cross your mind just know I'm yours

'Cause what we got is worth fighting for

'Cause you are...

You weren't my everything 'til we were nothing

And it's taking me a lot to say

Now that you're gone, my heart is missing something

So it's time I push my pride away

You are, you are, you are my everything

The whole bar applauded. I noticed Harry giving me a standing ovation. I handed the mic back to the owner, "Wow, totally outstanding!" I walked off stage still feeling some adrenaline in me. I went back to join Harry who started to compliment me. I held a finger up telling him to hold on. I picked up my drink and downed the rest of it, then looked back at harry.

"You are so outstandinlgy talented and, that song was beautiful." Without another word, Harry smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was no where near gently but I was not complaining. When we seperated, I couldn't help the huge grin on my face. "I really like this place," I stated. "This could be 'our place' if you want it to be?" I smiled even bigger, if that was even possible.

"Yeah, I'd like that." With that we left. Once in the driveway I quickly crawled over to the driver seat and straddled Harry and immediately connected our lips. My hands entangled in his hair and his hands trying to feel my clothed back. Harry moved down my neck with his lips before scooting the seat back trying to avoid the horn.

I let out a moan once he reached the sensitive spot on my neck, making sure to leave a mark. Harry then laid the seat all the way back. His hands going under the sundress I wore resting on my thighs. I reached up to pull Harry's shirt off, kissing his chest before fumbling with his belt. It was hard to move around since the car only gave us limited space, but we managed.

I was now just in my undergarments as well as Harry, "Console" Harry panted, I knew what he was talking about. I retrieved the condom, and removed my bra and panties so now we were both completely naked. I slowly sat down on his full erection, letting him fill me and pleasure course through my body. Harry placed his hands on my waist after I started moving back and forth, my hands flat on his chest as I threw my head back.

I started going up and down, the windows of the car started steaming up. The only noises in the car is Harry and I moaning as well as the slapping of skin. "Oh Harry," I moaned, feeling close to my climax. Harry took a firmer hold on my waist now taking control. He thrusted rapidly as we both went over the edge at the same time.

We rode out our orgasms before lazily putting our clothes back on. Harry got out of the car as I just looked at him sleepily. "What's wrong love?" "Can you carry me?" He smiled before lifting me out of the car bridle style before locking his car doors. I don't remember what happened after that because I quickly fell asleep in Harry's arms.