Chapter 48

Author's Note:

So, I was thinking about the story's plot and everything... and I am thinking of keeping the story going for a long time. And it will probably get to the point where James is a grown man, and I will keep the title sleeping with the enemy even though it may concentrate more on the younger people who will show up in the story. But, I will give you a tiny spoiler. Will ONE of Jane's kids follow in her footsteps?

__________________________________

~Jane POV~

Niall's step dad, Chris came downstairs to greet us, but then he went straight back upstairs to his room doing whatever he was doing. I did hear a tv though.

"And then Niall ate the whole thing!" Niall's mum said laughing, I fake laughed. She has been telling stories about when Niall was a boy for the past hour, their no longer funny.

"Oh! I have pictures!" Niall's mum said jumping up from her seat in between me and Niall. She ran up the steps and turned in the hallway.

Niall quickly scooted next to me.

"I am so sorry about my mum, you know how she gets." He mumbled putting his arm on the couch behind me.

"It's ok... I always knew she was a bitch." I mumbled back. Niall chuckled.

"Hey that's my mum..." Niall said with a smile.

"Back!" Niall's mum yelled coming in with three photo albums full of pictures.

"Mum... this is really enough..." Niall said, but it turned into a whisper. I guess he was afraid to hurt his mum's feelings, but this bitch needed to be broken and smashed to pieces.

______________

"And this is Niall naked in the tub!" Niall's mum said with a smile pointing at a picture of Niall and his butt is sticking up in the air and he's smiling at the camera.

"His wee wee was so small..." His mum added putting her hand on her chest and shaking her head. It still is... if only she knew. I chuckled to myself.

"See this is fun..." Niall's mum said to me.

"Yup." I said popping the p, Niall knew I was thinking something mean... he glared at me with a smirk. James ran up to us and looked at the pictures on the page.

"That's daddy." Niall's mum said with a smile.

"No... that's daddy!" James said pointing at Niall.

"It's me as a baby James..." Niall explained.

"Oh..." James said, embarrassed. No kid wants to be corrected, especially James. He sat in his father's lap and rested his head on Niall's shoulder.

"This is Niall on his first day of school." Niall's mum said pointing to a picture of Niall in front of a school bus.

"Look at how much James looks like Niall, Niall was four here... just... like... James!" Niall's mum said and she squeezed James's cheek.

"I'm four..." James said.

"Yes you are..." Niall's mum said to James, a little too excited.

"Look at the time, it's time for bed!" Niall's mom said.

"Yeah James should get to sleep..." I said.

"No... you need to go to sleep too missy!" Niall's mum said closing a photo book.

"What? It's only 10:00!" I said.

"Go to sleep..." Niall's mum said. Niall clear his throat.

_______________________