Chapter 43

~Jane POV~

"So Henderson is beating up poor little James!?!" Louis cried.

"Keep your voice low... Henderson is sleeping." I said.

"We don't know if it is the same Henderson, but we think so." Niall explained to Louis, we we're telling the boys what happened earlier.

"We need to teach Henderson a lesson." Harry said pressing his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Are you sure it's Henderson though?" Liam asked.

"That's why James is going to show us who this Henderson guy is." Niall said. I knew they we're going to beat up Henderson. And the dick needs it.

"Either way, we gonna snuff them." Harry said angrily.

"Ok, we need rest. We got a big day tomorrow." Niall said getting up and going into my bedroom. Harry went on the couch, and Liam, Zayn and Louis went home.

____________________________________

"We're here." I said pulling up in front of the school. I got James out of his car seat.

"Does he really still need a car seat Jane?" Harry asked.

"Yes, he's my baby and he needs to be safe." I said with a frown.

"You'd think he'd be safe at school..." Niall mumbled getting out of the car. Louis, Liam and Zayn pulled up soon after, since their car was following ours. I kneeled down to be level with James.

"Ok, be a brave boy today ok?" I said rubbing his arms.

"Are you cold? Do you need a sweater?" I asked.

"It's spring." Harry chuckled. I rolled my eyes at Harry then put my focus back on James.

"Before you go in the classroom, can you show your daddy and uncles-" I said but Harry cut me off.

"No. Show us nothing." Harry said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't we got it." Harry said with a assuring nod. I hope he's right.

"Well ok, now go to your teacher." I said, James smiled with a nod then ran to the line of kids going inside the school. I stood up.

"Do your work." I said with a nod. They all nodded back.

"You go home, we'll ride with the boys to get home." Harry said rubbing his lip.

"Ok... and look... be careful- ok?" I said with worry. Harry nodded and I got in my car and drove home.

______________________

~Harry POV~

I looked over at James who got pulled out of line by a man with brown hair, I couldn't see the mans face.

"You come with me." He growled. I looked at the boys and they intensely watched too. He grabbed James's hand and took him down the front steps of the school, when he turned around I saw his face. It was Henderson.

James started to cry.

"Not again... please Mr. Henderson... no... I didn't do anything..." James cried trying to pull his hand out of Henderson's grasp.

"Shut the fuck up, don't talk back." Henderson said then punched James in the face. He then punched James in the stomach.

"Hey." I called out furrowing my eyebrows. Henderson caught sight of me, he quickly dragged James around to the back of the school. Me and the boys chased after them.

"Daddy! Uncle!" Henderson cried holding his hand out and trying to get his other hand out of Henderson's reach.

"Little peace of shit." Henderson said and forcefully threw James over his shoulder and ran.

"When I get my hands on you!" I yelled, they jumped into  a black van behind the school and drove off.

"Shit." I yelled out. Niall was furious, we all were.

"We're going to kill that dick. We are." I said to Niall, Niall began to cry.

"Come lad." I said and held Niall in a hug.

_____________________________

"Where's Niall?" Jane asked, her face drowned.

"Looking for James, the police are helping him." I said walking into Jane's bedroom. Jane is very stressed out after what happened today.

"Harry... what if they never find my baby?" Jane asked through tears, plainly sitting on the end of her bed.

"I don't know... but what I do know is that we will be there for you..." I said. I put my arm around Jane.

"Harry..." Jane whispered. I let out a throaty 'hm?'.

"Kiss me." She cried.

"Jane..." I said.

"You don't have to... I mean... I'm turning crazy I guess... it's been so long..." Jane said, but I started to kiss her neck. I love Jane, and I want to be with her. Her head went back in pleasure. I slid my hand up her shirt and undid her bra, as she lay down.

I got on top of her and kissed her chest, up her neck and to her mouth. The kiss was full of love, and need. She rubbed her small fingers through my curls. And helped her take off her shirt and pants. I then took off my clothes as she helped me.

I then kissed her and put myself inside her. She moaned as I thrust against her body.

"Harry..." She mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Faster." She said. I did as she said, as she moaned in pleasure.

_________________

We laid in bed, cuddling.... and then the phone because Jane's bed rang. She eagerly picked it up.

"Hello?" Jane said into the phone. I heard Niall's voice, but I didn't hear what he was saying. Then, tears came from Jane's eyes.

"Ok." Jane said crying.

"I understand. Take all the time you need." Jane said, and hung up.

"What?" I asked rubbing circles on her waist. She laid down.

"James... is dead." She cried. My heart sank. He was such a nice little kid, and now he's dead.

"How did he die?" I asked.

"He was cut up in pieces...." Jane cried. I gave her a hug and nuzzled my face in her neck. Tears fell from my eyes too. Little James... dead.

"Harry... I... I need time... please... get out.." Jane said making me lift my face from her neck.

"What?-" I asked then she got louder.

"Get out." She snapped, then she went in a fit of crys. I hugged her closer to my body.

"I won't leave you until your better. Jane I'm here..." I said holding her close. She cried louder.

"I know..." I said. Then she cried louder.

"Yes... yes..." I said. My heart ached for Jane... now all I have to do is comfort her and her lose.