Chapter 31

I got tired and rolled off of Jane. Jane smiled, her limb body next to me as she rolled on me. She gave me a wet kiss and I put my hand on her bare bum.

"Love you." She said.

"Love you too..." I answered giving her another kiss. She gave me a weak smile and rolled off of me. I felt like if I didn't fuck Jane, she would forget what she had. So I fucked the shit out of her. I laid in Jane's bed looking at the ceiling with my hands behind my head.

I thought of Niall and Jane having sex in here and the thought made me cringe. I heard the front door open, I locked it before me and Jane had sex, so no one could interrupt. So the only person it could be is Jane's mom.

"I'm home!" I heard Jane's mom, Julie's wonderful voice. She always sounded happy and warm. Except when she was mad of course, which she is about to be. I quickly got on my boxers and pants as Jane rushed for her panties, shorts and shirt as fast as she could with her numb body.

We got dressed just in time before Jane's mum saw us all naked and out of order.

"Hello!" Julie said through the hallway. She stopped when she saw the broken door knob on the floor.

"What happened here?" Jane's mum asked with a smirk.

"Well..." I said awkwardly standing, wondering how to put it in words.

"Don't ask... you kids must of had fun..." Jane's mum said with a smile. Jane's mum was cool like that, she understood that us young people have our moments. Jane put on an awkward smile and wiped her hair out of her face.

"So. Did you have sex?" Julie said walking in the room with her hands on her hips. I put on a smirk, giving her a 'yes' signal but Jane just sat with dagger eyes.

"What? I can't be young and hip?" Julie said moving her hips and skipping out the room. Jane put her hand over her forehead and fell on her bed.

"Where is Eleanor when I need her!" Jane yelled.

"I'm sorry you can't have your best friend with you right now..." I said buckling my pants. Jane squeezed her eyes closed.

"But I can be your best friend..." I said crawling on the bed.

"Oh gosh..." Jane said smiling.

"What?" I asked cheekily. Then I went and humped her. Jane let out a loud laugh. I hopped off of her and off her bed.

"We can be the best of friends..." I said with a smile.

"We are..." Jane said getting up and pecking my lips. Then she started to walk away but I caught hold of her arm.

"That's it? What you doin'? Give me some sugar..." I said complaining. She gave me a deeper kiss and then chuckled. Then she walked out the room and into her mum's room.

________________

~Jane POV~

I walked into my mum's room and she was in the middle of changing.

"So did you?" Mum asked.

"Can you not talk about sex for two seconds!?!" I asked annoyed.

"Ok fine..." My mom said with a grin.

"Also do you want some hot dogs for lunch? I'll make em' extra juicy..." My mum said with a smile. I gave my mom dagger eyes.

"Ok ok... now I promise." Mum said.

"I cheated on Harry." I blurted out.

"What?" My mum asked shocked.

"Dry sex... with... Niall..." I cried.