Haze🈵: Ohh . When are you coming back ?

Kodiewashere😍: After spring break.

Haze🈵: Ohh . Hope you have fun , ttyl xxx

Kodiewashere😍: Thanks . Ttyl xxx

Me: Is everybody's phone charging?

London: Yeah , mine and Kodie's is charging back there and yours and Niyah's are up here.

Me: Oh okay.

London put her phone away and started the engine and pulled off to Bojangles.

Me: Get me 2 Sausage Biscuits with Jelly , a medium sized order of fries and a Lemonade.

London: Okay.

She went through the drive through and repeated my order.

Lady: Your total is 10.02.

London: Thank you.

She drove up and I grabbed a 10 and a nickel from my purse and handed it to London. She got my food and handed it to me and I started eating.

We hit the highway after getting everybody's food.

London: Man I swear , I'm sick of the highway.

Me: Me too. But at least there's barely any cars.

London bit into her Bacon and Cheese biscuit.

London: True.

She got into another lane.

Me: It's to quiet in here. Somebody put they phone on the aux.

Niyah: We can't cause yours is on it.

Me: Oh. Here.

I unplugged it and handed it to Niyah. I looked back at Kodie and saw her slumped again. I laid my head back on her lap and fell back asleep.

I was awakened by the car coming to a sudden stop and I rolled off the seat.

Me: Fuck!

I got up with the help of Kodie.

Me: What the fuck was that?

London: I had to slam on breaks cause another car almost hit us.

Me: Ugh. Fucking wreck less drivers.

I sat up and saw we were off the highway.

Me: We're in Tennessee?

London: Yep and I'm tired of driving.

Me: Everybody has driven except Kodie. Who is still sleeping.

Niyah: Oh no worries , she gone drive 3 hours for the way back.

I laughed.

Me: Deal. I'll take the wheel.

We pulled over on the side of the road and me and London switched places. I buckled up and drove off.

Niyah: I'm tired of listening to my music.

Me: We can listen to mine.

She put mine on the aux cord and Dan + Shay - Nothin' Like You started playing. I drove all the way to the house which was thank god not in the city , I mean it was , but it wasn't. Actually we had passed grandma Julie's house. I saw hella trucks and cars there but I didn't stop cause I really felt dirty and seriously needed a shower.

I pulled up in front of the house and parked. It looked pretty nice.

London: This is pretty cute.

Kodie: Yeah and I think it'll be nice to not be in a so big house and just a regular sized one.

I laughed and looked back at her.

Me: Well look at you.

We got out and Niyah handed me the keys. I put it on the key ring with the trucks keys.

Me: Well let's go grab our bags.

We went to to the trunk and grabbed as much bags as we could. We went inside and I nodded in approval.

Me: Yeah. I like this.

We placed the bags on the couch and went back out and got more.

We finished and picked out our rooms. Mine was the master at the end of the hallway. I placed my clothes away and got my body wash and shampoo and put my phone on the sink. I got in the shower. Whew , I feel much cleaner.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out but jumped when I saw Kodie sitting on my bed.

Me: Damn it Kodie.

She laughed and stood up and walked towards me.

Kodie: Sorry. Did I scare you?

Me: No shit.

I went towards my dresser and picked out my undergarments with Light Blue Lightly Ripped Jeans , Black and White Plaid Sleeveless Button Down and Black Cowboy boots.

Me: I'll be right back.

I went in the bathroom and hurriedly put on my clothes. I walked back out putting my hair into a ponytail.

Me: Okay.

Kodie came up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back and she placed a hand on my waist. We pulled back

Me: What was that for?

She just smiled at me.

Kodie: Just cause.

She walked out and I looked at her crazy.

- - - -
Ch. 30

COMMENTS PLEASE

VOTES PLEASE

Their house in the MM.

Sorry for any mistake