Together Forever

Mira POV

"Hurry up Laxus, or we're leaving you behind! " I wave my hand beside the carriage toward Laxus.

He gets on the carriage looking cool as ever, but I know he is currently suffering from motion sickness.

" How are you feeling, Laxus? " I tease him.

" I've seen better days. " He pouts.

I take a last look at Fiore and recall everything that happened.

Lisanna notices and grabs my hand, " All's well that ends well huh, Sis? "

I turn to her and reply, " Yes, truly. "

The journey takes a whole day and we have to take a break every 2 hours for Laxus to catch his breath. It's really rare to see Laxus this vulnerable and I find it really amusing. Finally we've arrived at Magnolia.

I and Lisanna support the carsick dragon slayer to our apartment. We lay him down on my bed and bring him some water.

" Get some rest now, Laxus. "

" Alright. " He starts snoring not long after I leave the room.

The door bell suddenly rings and I open up the door to find Elfman and the Raijinshuu. Elfman enters while the Raijinshuu storms out questions at me.

" Is Laxus here with you!? " Freed asks.

" Tell us what happened! " Bickslow demands.

" Are you two engaged now? " Evergreen teases.

The questioning continues until a scream is heard from my room.

" Arghh!!! Why is there Laxus sleeping on my sister's bed shirtless!!!? "

" Hush, big bro. You'll wake him up! " Lisanna pinches Elfman.

This immediately turns the Raijinshuu attention away from me.

" What!? Laxus is here!? " They all rush in my apartment yelling, but are all soon knocked unconscious by the She Devil.

" Keep it down, all of you! " I clench my fist in annoyance.

Finally everyone remains seated silent inside my room. The silent, however, soon breaks apart as Laxus rises up from the bed. The Raijinshuu immediately jumps on my bed and greets him, but to the exclusion of Freed who is now excitedly probing all over Laxus, much to our annoyance.

" Cut it out, Freed. I have a girlfriend now. " Laxus pushes him away.

Freed's jaw drops open as he senses the murderous intention behind him.

" Yikes! I am sorry Mira! I didn't know that you both are dating! "

" I forgive you, Freed. " My demon persona subsides.

We spent our time catching up and laughing with each other. Everyone seems to be having fun except for one man. Elfman seems to be lost in his own thoughts.

" What's wrong, little bro? " I ask.

" It's nothing. Really... " He stands up and walks out the door.

Laxus POV

I notice the change of mood and decide to follow after Elfman. Mira seems concerned that I might mess up somehow.

" Don't worry, Mira. Just leave this to me. " I assure her.

Mira nods and smile. I follow Elfman to a fountain and sit down beside him to have a heart to heart conversation. But he doesn't look too happy to see me.