Eladriel, The Lightning Dragon

Laxus POV

I and Mira are holding hands waddling out of the water. The smile on her face is everlasting tonight because the most coveted casanova in the entire world had just confessed his love to her. She probably feels like the luckiest girl on earth tonight.

"Laxus, turn around for a while. I need to squeeze out the water from my cloth. " Mira softly declare.

" Same goes to you, Mira. I need to do the same with my pants. "

We mind our own business without getting any funny ideas. I know I didn't look back and I am proud of myself for that.

" Laxus, let's get some sleep. It's been fun tonight. "

" Yeah I'm beat. "

We head back to the cavern and set up the campfire, quietly as to not wake up Lisanna from her slumber. A little zap of lightning is all it takes to light up the fire. I have no problem sleeping but Mira seems to still be bothered by the cold. I can see body her trembling.

" Mira, are you feeling cold? "

" Just a little, Laxus. I think I can manage though. "

Without her realizing it, I had walked over to her and am now lying down beside her.

" Come closer to me, Mira. I'll warm you up. " I spread my wings as I mention to her.

" Thanks, Laxus. You are very kind. " she blushed as she roll over to my comfort.

" Don't sweat it. Just get some sleep now. "

I wrap her around my dragon wings and press her body closer to mine. Hopefully Lisanna wouldn't mine me sleeping with Mira tonight.

Eladriel POV

This man used to be a spoiled uncaring person. He'd only use my power to dominate and instill fear in others. But now, he has found that person, that person who has changed his old ways. Seeing the person he is now has totally changed my perspective toward him. Truly, I have grown to like this man more and more each day. Maybe it's about time......

Laxus POV

There it is again... What does he want this time?

" Speak up, dragon! "

the yellow light starts to quiver and project its thought.

" Laxus, tomorrow is your last day as a human. What are you gonna do about it? "

" Very funny, you won't get your way so easily with me the way Zyklon did with Cobra. I've decided to live the rest of my life for Mira and that determination will not let you take over my consciousness! " I exert extra effort in projecting my thought.

" ..... "

" Playing the silent game now , are we? "

" No. I just never expected to hear such beautiful words coming from you. You've changed, Laxus. "

" Yeah, by that you mean getting softer and softer. " I sarcastically reply.

" Laxus, have you found your answer to my question yet? "

" You mean that cheesy thing about using my power? Yeah, I am going to use your power to whack people like you who try to hurt those I hold dear! "

" .....Thanks Laxus, now I can finally be set free.... without worrying too much... "

" Huh!? You're starting to not make any sense again, old guy! "