I'd Do It for You, Mira

Laxus POV

" Noooo!!! Laxus!!! " I could hear Mira crying.

My body cringes in pain. The day light slowly blurs out and I can feel myself almost fainting. But I mustn't faint now, not until I can be assured of her safety.

I fall down to her lap and I can feel her every tears dripping on my forehead.

" Laxus, stay strong! Please don't die on me!" She cries, " Please stop hurting yourself for me! "

I hold her chin with my right hand and mention to her, " If it means saving your life, I'd do it for you, Mira. That's because... you're important to me. "

I lie down my hand afterward and fake her a smile, still barely keeping my consciousness.

Mira POV

This is all my fault. If I were more focused on the fight, Laxus wouldn't have to shield me up for the second time.

This time, Zyklon's poison dragon fang had left 3 deep slash cuts on his torso and he is losing way too much blood every second.

If it weren't for the dragon scales that has by now spread also to his entire body, he would probably be dead by now.

" Humans are such a fragile stupid creature. How foolish of this man to sacrifice himself when he could've taken the opportunity to escape instead. " Zyklon mocks.

" His effort will be in vain because you both will die right here! " He launches another poison dragon roar at us.

I put Laxus down and jump to the front line in order to protect him. It's my turn to show Laxus what a true demon like me can do! 

I'LL SUCK IN THE WHOLE POISON DRAGON ROAR! 

"I can do this! I wont let us die here! " I motivate myself as I start absorbing the whole attack.

I can feel my body starting to hurt, but I refuse to give up. For a demon like me, poison should be nothing more than a dessert! Eventually, I manage to suck the while attack.

" Who are you, woman!? You're not human! " Zyklon growls in anger.

" That's right, you overgrown lizard, I am Mirajane Strauss, also known as Fairy Tail's She Devil! "

Laxus POV

I feel so helpless as I witness the miracle Mira just nailed. That girl is really someone you don't want to mess with.

I once too suck in a whole harmful magic particle to save the Raijinshuu. I never expect that there is actually someone out there who would be willing to do the same for me.

Her action makes me feel touched and how just how blessed I am to have someone like her by my side. Unfortunately, I've reached my limit now.

" Please Be safe... Mira. " I pass out afterward.

Mira POV

The Fiore knights has reached the basement by now. So I carry Laxus on my back and immediately go aerial to escape the ceiling. 

Zyklon tries to stop me with multiple dragon roars, but I manage to elegantly avoid each one of them ,and not dropping Laxus while at it. He flies after me but gets immediately shot back down to the surface by my " Evil Spark! ".  Unlike Acnologia, it seems that my attack does have an effect on it.

I finally escape out of the ceiling, adjusting Laxus' body on my back, and blend myself in the midst of the crowd. Of course, everyone is staring at us.

Soon however, everyone was speechless as they spot a gigantic purple dragon rush out the castle, causing part of the castle infrastructure to collapse.

Zyklon examines Fiore city and howls afterward, sending the crowd dispersing in panic. But then decides to flap away from the city, disappearing into thin air.

I look back while still running and let out a sigh of relief. I need to hightail back to the hotel and treat Laxus' wound. The plan was to enter back room 519 as to avoid unnecessary commotion, and so I did.

The first thing to do is obviously to suck the poison out of his wound, But what should I first attempt to do so? That's right, I need to take of his clothing. The very thought of what I am about to do makes my heart beats faster.

I gently lay him down on the bed and thought to myself, " His unconscious face looks so cute ^_^. "

Then I waste no time taking off his leather hoodie, also being careful not to scratch myself against his pointy dragon scales.

Unzipping his purple shirt is tempting, yet frightening. It's because the process slowly reveals his perfect-shaped body that is now distorted by 3 diagonal deep slash cuts ranging from his packs up to his chest. Yet he still looks cute as hell to me though ^_^.

Preparation is finished once I tie him up on the bed so that he won't twitch too much from the upcoming pain. Don't get me wrong though, this is not similar to a sadistic scene from a movie.

" Gulp " Ok Mira, you can do this! I transform to Satan Soul and begin sucking up the first bottom-most cut.

"Urghh! " Laxus moans from the pain and gnashes his teeth.

Seeing Laxus react this way turns me on little for an unknown reason, my face now a little reddish. However I force my self to keep going and eventually finish sucking up the second mid cut on the abdomen.

I take a last look on the upper-most cut located on his chest and wonder, " Am I really going through with this...? But no way am I gonna pass on this golden chance ^_^. So here goes nothing!

As I put my mouth on his chest, I can feel my heartbeat racing like a bullet train and I don't even want to imagine the look on my face right now.

Just when I am taking the last sip, the door has opened up and I can see Lisanna gasping with both hands covering her mouth, dropping the room's spare key on the carpet. 

" What in the world are you doing, Sis!!!? "

To be continued...

Oh wow! Mirajane is totally busted! So how is she going to react to explain this misunderstanding to Lisanna? Find out soon on the next chapter ^_^ and don't forget to give me a review and comment below. Btw, I almost got a nosebleed writing this chapter and I hope you did too XD.