I Need to Confess to You, Mira

Mira POV

" What in Mavis are you doing, Sis!!! " Lisanna shrieks as she can't believe what she's seeing, " Why is Laxus here and what's with your body position just now! "

" No, no, NO! This is all just a misunderstanding! " I frantically assure her, but she seems too flustered to even listen to me.

" Is this the reason why you locked the door and refuses to answer me when I knocked like several times already today!? To have a secret affair with Laxus!? "

The tension soon wraps up as Lisanna notices the injury on Laxus body. Finally I get to explain everything to her.

" Geez, you almost gave me a heart attack... and a nosebleed. I mean, you two looked so intimate just now. "

" Cut it out, Lis. Anyway, could you please grab me a first aid kit from the first floor? "

" Sure. I'll be right back. " With that, she leaves the room.

Laxus POV

"It's dark and void of sound in here . That's it, I must be unconscious right now. " I thought to myself.

Out of the dark, a sparkle of a bright yellow light starts to illuminates itself. Next thing I know, I am starting to hear voices calling out to my name.

"Laxus... Laxus... Can you hear me? Please answer me. " A mysterious voice echoes in my head.

" Speak up! " I reply in thought.

" Good, I see that the further development of dragonification has now enabled you to hear my voice. I've been calling out to you ever since I was implanted in you 18 years ago, but you never seemed to notice me. "

It occurs to me now that whoever is talking to me is communicating by exchanging thoughts with me. I believe that I have a pretty clear idea who he is.

" You're the lightning dragon inside my lacrima, aren't you? So what do they call you? "

" Precisely, I am Eladriel, the sacred being you guys call as the lightning dragon. "

" Huh, so I suppose that you're here to brag about your future success in taking over my body, aren't you? "

" ..... "

" Answer me you old hag! "

" That depends... Laxus. I am not the same as Zyklon... but yes... I do wish to be set free. "

" It depends? stop making this confusing and start making sense! " I demand through my thought. However Eladriel ignores me and instead, throws a question at me.

" Tell me something, Laxus, what am I to you? Am I a just curse to you or a gift ? "

" Do you even have to ask!? You're definitely a curse to me, old hag!  " 

" ..... I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps I should rephrase my question to you. What is power to you, Laxus? What does it mean to have my dragon slayer magic power? "

" Huh? Why does it matter to you anyway!? Stop asking stupid questions and start giving me an answer already! "

" I shall wait for your answer and observe you in the mean time, Laxus. You only have until tomorrow to find the answer. Time is not in your favor. Goodbye for now... "

" Hold on! I still need more answers! "

The yellow light starts to slowly diminish and finally fades away. The whole thing seems like a bad dream, but I know it's not.