Why Won't You Answer Me, Laxus!

Mirajane POV

" Big Sis, look at all the crowd here in Fiore! " Lisanna screams while pointing out her finger.

That's right, we spent 1 full day traveling to Fiore and we have finally reached our destination. My whole body feels sore and tired. I seriously wonder where Lisanna collected all her energy from.

We went to see a bulletin board that list down Fiore's most notorious bar location and see whether it is located in a guild, resort, and etc.

" Lets see here, hmm.... the top 3 listed here are : "Flolaria guild bar" , " Green Prick Resort bar", and " "Toma & Hisui hotel bar". " 

We scan them each as we consider also the wages, work hours, and geographic location.

"I'll take this one! " I said as I pick up a flyer and its work registration form.

Lisanna looks content with my decision and she quotes, " Aww how sweet! The hotel is named after the King of Fiore and His Daughter. Let's hurry and get there before noon, sis!"

The hotel is in Crocus, the capital of the Kingdom of Fiore. We wastes approximately 30 minutes looking for direction before we finally stand before the designated renowned 5 star hotel.

Laxus POV

I woke up this morning, still bare-chested and feeling cramp all over my body with the exclusion of my arms, I just can't feel them at all. I stood up and observe my bed as I cross my Arms.

The bed cover is now ripped to layers and leaving many small fragments of the flashy yellow-colored dragon scales on it. What's worse, I also accidentally scratched my chest due to my crossed arms position.

So guessed what I did, I gather all the dragon scales and wrap them all with the torn cover sheets. Then I zap the bundle and turn it to smithereens.Huh, I grinned as I marvel through my own ingenious idea.

I look at the time and it's already past 12 a.m. "I must've overslept but that's nothing new isn't it?" I sigh as I put on my brown leather hoodie and let it engulf my beautiful yellow spiky hair. 

As I locked the door, I unintentionally eavesdrop a conversation between 2 employes.

" Did you hear the news , our boss has just hired a model - looking barmaid and a 17 years old girl as the waitress serving at the bar."

Pretty ladies always picked my interest. So I guess I might as well get some drinks and lunch at this hotel bar and check the hotties.

After reaching the first floor of the bar, I begin to smell a familiar scent. Dragon slayers has sensitive senses, plus I know this scent better than anyone else.

" Mirajane's here " I conclude.

A part of me wants to embrace her and yet another part of me don't want to involve her with my current circumstance.

" I've hurt and made her cry enough rivers already " I think to myself as I recall what I did to her during the Phantom Lord attack, and of course, the battle of Fairy Tail.

 There she is, shining bright like a diamond over the counter with her usual angelic smile. The bar is located perfectly vertical from the entrance gate and there isn't a single back exit on the first floor. Thus the only entrance is also the only exit.

"Tch, change of plan, Imma find some other place to have lunch and drink."

I pace outside the hotel to avoid a face-to-face confrontation with Mirajane. But little did I know that I am about to be making the biggest confrontation of my life ever...