I Love You Too, Mira

Laxus POV

It soothes my heart to see the two ladies splashing about the water at each other. It's as if the allurement of this exquisite place has caused them to forget all of their problems. After all, this coast located at the end of Fiore West forest belongs to a special place in my heart.

The coast is surrounded by greenery and soft moist white sand.  At it's center is a clear blue transparent ocean, and the setting sun causes the water to sparkle its brilliance. It truly is a refreshing and mesmerizing sight to behold.

" Since we're all drenched in sweat, why don't we all take a dip and get cleaned up? Won't you join us, Laxus? " Mirajane gives me a puppy-dog eyes.

Lisanna has changed to her bikini and is now swimming. The thought of seeing Mira in her swimming suit makes me feel rattled, but I turn her down even though I actually love the idea.

" Urr, no thanks Mira, I am going ahead to my secret hiding place. You ladies can go ahead and help yourself. "

I am walking by the shoreline contemplating about the monster I've become and the meaning of Eladriel's words. However I am soon brought back to reality as I hear the footsteps of a lady behind me.

" I am coming with you, Laxus, and I've told Lisanna beforehand. " She smiles brightly, even brighter than the setting sun itself.

I return her a smile and I feel happy to have an alone time again with Mira. 

" Sure, come with me. "

We walk side by side, and on some occasions I would catch her stealing glances at me. She blushes immediately everytime I catch her doing so.

" Is there something funny on my face, Mira? "

" No Laxus, I was looking at the sea, not your face. "

" Yeah sure you did. " I tease her.

" Cut it out, Laxus. Now tell me, what's at the end of this coastline? "

" Huh, I am not telling. It's a secret. "

" I knew you'd say that. After all, you are always so full of secrets. "

With that statement, I feel guilty and cease walking.

" I'm sorry, Mira. I didn't mean to keep you in the dark for so long. I just don't want you to get hurt. " I apologetically look at her.

" I've forgiven you, Laxus. I just want you to know it hurts me more when you lie me. So let's promise each other not to keep any more secret from now on, okay? "

" Yeah, yeah... Anyway, we're here Mira. "

" Huh, where is it, Laxus? I don't see anything like a hideout anywhere around here. " She desperately looks around in confusion.

" Haha. You can't call something a hideout unless it's concealed properly, right? I just promised you to keep no more secrets, so I'll show you. I bet you'll love it. "

"That's right, Laxus. No more secrets. "

Mira POV

Laxus blind folds my eyes from behind as we enter through a fair-sized creak on the sedimentary rock.

" Are we there yet, Laxus? " 

I can feel the air getting moist and hear the sound of dripping water. It feels like we're in some sort of cavern or something.