Wonder Where You are, Laxus

Mirajane POV

It has been 3 days ever since everyone went their own way. Things are just not the same without the ruckus I had got used to at the guild, and here I am lying down on my bed, staring outside the window, and reminiscing, " Oh! how I miss those days... "

" Big Sister !" Lisanna exclaims as she saunters my way while placing both hands on her tiny hips .

I lazily roll around to face her and raise an eyebrow before replying , " What's the matter, little sis?"

" Isn't it about time for you to move on with life instead of wasting your time sulking? " She notes while giving me an annoyed expression.

That's right, my friends. I have been so lost in my own thought these 3 days and not been myself lately. 

Elfman is now far away at Tenroujima Island training along with Evergreen, Freed , and Bickslow. Lisanna's word made me realize that I better start doing something useful too for myself.

" But what exactly do I want to do....? " I mumble without realizing.

With that, Lisanna only giggles and gestures to me, " Well, is there something you feel like doing or even better yet, someone you would like to meet? "

With that remark, a figure of a tall, muscular, and handsome blonde man blossoms to my mind. Unknowingly, I start to feel my cheeks burning and silently utter to myself something even more embarrassing, " I wonder where you are... , Laxus. "

"What was that, big sis? I can't make out what you're saying if you whisper..." She asks while tilting her head.

I instantaneously jump out of the bed and reassure her that she misheard me, while at the same time hiding the red - colored look on my face that has now put even Erza's scarlet hair to shame.

And why is it that thinking about Laxus makes me feel so content, yet a little painful at the same time? Dont get me wrong though, It's not like I have grown to like an ungrateful person like him or anything.

That right, at least that's how I feel right now after Laxus abruptly left Magnolia without saying a word to anyone, not even to me who spent nearly hours watching his recovery beside him in the clinic and checking him out. By that I don't mean the other definition of "checking him out! "

To get him off my mind, I decide to cook breakfast for me and Lisanna. So I ask her, " What would you like for breakfast today, little sis? "

She wastes no time to reply , " Fried eggs would be fine. "

I crack 4 eggs on the frying pan and hum along " Kimi Ga Iru Kara" ( AN : Fairy tail ending 4 song ) to myself to get Laxus off my mind. But to my dismay, the yellow yolk only reminded me of his gorgeous spiky blonde hair. And worse yet, why does the egg white even reminded me of my own hair color? Oh why am I so distracted today!?

" Thanks for the breakfast, Big sis! " Lisanna thanks me but soon follows up her sentence , " By the way, you have not given me an answer for my previous question, you know..."

" We are going to find a bar-tending job at Fiore, sounds good to you? " I asked.

Lisanna smiles and nods. I told her that we need to raise money in order to one day rebuild the guild for everyone. But the truth is, that's not even half part of the truth.

The truth is, knowing Laxus, he probably went to the capital city of Fiore. That man is a heavy drinker and what better place and chance for me to see him other than working at Fiore bar? That's right pal, I realize why I kept thinking about Laxus recently, it's because... I miss him most out of everyone and I would really love to talk with him, or even just to stare at his face.

Thus we both pack and take a carriage straight from Magnolia to Fiore at noon. I guess I did fall asleep half way though.

In my dream I am seeing Laxus proposing to me on a balcony somewhere in Fiore. He then carries me bridal style and gives me a soft kiss on my lips.

Lisanna notices and starts giggling at my sleeping face. " My my, Big sis sure does have a very creepy grin on her sleep today... and is she drooling!? " She wipes her eyes afterward but to no illusion.

To be continued...

So That's it for Chapter 1, guys. Please give me a review and comment so that I can improve for you guys ^^. The next chapter will be Laxus POV. Let's find out what happened to Laxus and why he left Magnolia.