Prolouge

It all started on that one terrible day in November. It was cold and rainy fogging up the windows when I heard the front door open. I jumped up running and seeing my dad.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed wrapping my small arms around him.

He grumbled pushing me off and I just looked at him confused. I was only 6 so I brushed it off as him having a bad day. Mummy was working more hours to 'keep our feet on the ground' as she calls it. Daddy wasn't happy anymore and he always came home stinky, but fruity.

I watched my dad walk off to his room and I sighed going to my room and turning on the cartoons. Hours passed when I heard strange noices coming from daddy and mummy's room. I knew mummy didn't get back til late, yet someone was in the room with daddy. I got up walking over to the bedroom door, gently twisting the handle. I peered into the room loosing all innocence I had. My father was with another woman, and it wasn't mummy.

"Daddy?" I choked out. His head jerked up and he wrapped the sheets around his parts.

"Don't tell your mum." He said. I stared in disbelief.

"But-" I started only to be cut off.

"Don't tell your mum or I'll put your little mouth to use. Just like she was doing." My dad said glancing at the girl who had previously had her mouth wrapped against my dad's thingy.

I nodded walking out of the room, I was scared and wanted my mum.

**************************************

Months passed with late night arguments from my mum and my dad. My mum had found out that daddy was doing things with other woman, and she wasn't happy. I told her one night what daddy said and she gasped hugging me tightly.

I remember one night the yelling was really loud and I heard glass breaking, so I ran downstairs only to see my dad beating my mum. I was scared seeing my mum there lying on the ground tears in her eyes. I remember so well what happened that night. When his cold eyes landed on me before he roughly grabbed me smacking me across the face, and making me touch him. I felt nasty because he was my dad, and I shouldn't be doing that to him. I did it to help my mum though. Honestly I was scared of that house. When I turned 7, my dad made me touch him again. It was disgusting and I knew it was wrong to touch my dad like that.

I remember the day I finally got enough courage while at school in the guidance counselors office where I spilled everything to the sweet old woman.

"What's wrong Harry?" She asked sending me a small smile.

"Well uhm well when I was still 6 I saw my daddy doing some weird things with another girl while my mummy was at work." I started watching her expression change. She made me sit down before I continued.

"Well my Daddy said not to tell mum and I didn't know why not to, but he said if I did tell he would make me do what the girl was doing to him. That scared me so I didn't tell, but mummy was smart and found out and now they always fight. One time when they were fighting I went downstairs and daddy was beating mummy. My dad saw me and he- he uhh made me touch him." I whispered. The counselor gasped and I continued, "He also made me do it when I turned 7." The counselor nodded picking up the phone.

The rest of that day went by in a haze. There were phone calls, cops, and bunches of questions. My daddy got taken away and my mum stopped talking to me for a long while. I was 9 when she started talking to me again. It hurt because I was lost in those moments, but she was broken. She loved my daddy, yet love was a big word. I didn't think I would ever use it.

When I was 8 though I realized something. I kind of liked boys more than girls. I didn't picture myself growing up and marrying a woman I pictured myself with a man. It was odd because I always thought that it was a boy and a girl. I told my mum once we started talking again and she really hurt my feelings calling me a "gay monster." She stopped talking for a few months before she hugged me and said she accepted me. I thought things were getting better until my mum started smoking odd things and acting funny. I knew she was in drugs and I told the counselor.

The counselor shook her head in pity before calling my mum and a drug facility thing. It was proved that my mum was on drugs and she wasn't stable to have custody of me. I was sent to live with my uncle in some place called Doncaster. I was only 9 and lost both parents. I was now living with a smelly old man who was cranky. I stopped talking and smiling. I had to switch schools leaving behind my friends, Niall. It was hard.

My uncle didn't like when I was quiet and unhappy. He said it was annoying how I wouldn't speak. He hit me for it. If course it hurt and I wanted to tell, but he was the only family I had so I tolerated the abuse. I was scared and lonely. I lost my dad, but I was scared of him. My mum was gone and I wanted her back. My uncle beat me everyday and yelled rude things, and I wasn't even double digits yet.

I used to be a happy 5 year old, but everything changed so quickly. The kids at school were mean and thought I was weird and crazy because I cried all the time out of nowhere. I would have trouble breathing and have 'episodes' as the doctors called them. I would get panic attacks and I had nightmares all the time. Even when I was awake I would go into a trance and thrash out screaming. I was fucked up and I blame November for that.

And that's how I got here. Harry Edward Styles. 17 years old and broken. Scarred and lost. I have scars on my thighs and my stomach, but not my wrists, yet. I'm scared and lonely. I remember when I was happy and then I turned 6. Everything changed so quickly, and yeah, I blame November for that.
*____________*
(A.n.) Ok so this was just the prologue, kind of just a look in on Harry's past and all. Chapter 1 will be up hopefully soon. I really hope you guys read the story and just tell me what you think. I mean this is my 1st fanfiction and all. Yeah. Also, I suck at making covers, so if anyone wants to make one for me just message me or something. Thank you loves! 8/15/15.
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
Vote? Comment? If ya want...
~Caitlynn xx :)