Akashi x Reader (Part 2 of no way)

You slowly walk down the stairs carefully avoiding his gaze.
"H-hey.. Um... G-good evening. I'm (F/N)" you said and bowed to his father.

"My what a lovely child. You sure have your mother's eyes"

"Oh thank you. And speaking of mother. Mom,can I have a talk with you?" You asked sweetly and excused yourself.
~~
You sat your mom in your living room away from where the guys are.

"Okay,mom..." You started and took a deep breath "It's the 20th century now, and arrange marriage is so outdated. I think that marriage is a sacred thing and you should do it for love, not for business. It's a once in a lifetime moment and it should be felt with someone you share a connection with. I don't want to disappoint you, you know I don't, but I don't think I can do this" you said and closed your eyes and hope for the best.

She stared at you with one brow raise and rolled her eyes.

"He's the man you punched earlier at school huh?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes." You answered.
"But it's not my fault! He started it! I swear,Mom! He was just so... Ugh! It's just that... Darn he's annoying!" You cursed and stomped your foot.

"Oh and if you're gonna make me apologize, I won't. He's a jerk,Mom"

"What am I gonna do with you?" She sighed.

"Keep me away from him because I swear I'll kick him this time if he won't stop staring at me"

"Just give him a chance, dear. I think he's nice once you get to know him" Your mom said sweetly and caressed your arm.

"That's great, mom. Why don't you just say he's a jerk but I'll just get used to it" you rolled your eyes and sat down with her.

"A month. Give him a month then decide whether you'll marry him or not"

"*sigh* fine".

Dinner went on normally. He kept his cool act and pretended to be the perfect kid he is. He didn't mention about the punch-in-the-face which is a great relief to you but you're still on full caution and keep a watchful eye on him.
~~~
Next Morning
"Good morning, (Y/N)"
"Good morning" you greeted back as you walked half asleep out of your room
You stopped your tracks and walk backwards. You rubbed ypur eyes and carefully studied the red headed man standing near your bed room door.
"What are you doing here?!"
"What else? I'm here to pick up my wife." He answered.
"Really? You hooked up with one of our maids? Congratulations. I'm happy for you,I really am." You said sarcastically.
"No, I meant you silly!" He playfully ruffled your hair and smiled at you. He. Freaking. Smiled.
The actual Seijuro Akashi, the human version of ice , smiled at you.
"Who...are...you?" You asked.
"Excuse me?"
"You're... Um.. Are you sick? Why are you nice to me?" You looked around hoping to see if other people are seeing this miracle right now
"No, I don't kn--" you spotted you're mother giving you a meaningful smile at the bottom of the stairs. You immediately frown and realized what's going on. He's trying to look good infront of your mother. Typical business strategies.
He followed your gaze and almost looked surprised to see your mother there
"Great acting skills,Akashi" you said and left him there while you go and prepare for school
~~~
"Hey wait up!" He yelled as you got out of his car and started walking towards the school gates.
"Oh my... Are they dating?"
"She's a transfer student right?"
"It can't be..."
You heard the students whisper and you just walked faster.
"(Y/N).wait up" he said as he caught up with you
"Move away from me,Akashi. They'll start rumors if you're this close"
"Well so what? We're dating right?"
"Dating? Us? Where'd you get that? We're just fixed okay? Strictly business. And please drop the act. Our pare--"
"Hey everyone please listen up!" He yelled and everyone's attention soon was on the both of you
"Akashi,what are you doing? Stop this now!" You tugged his uniform and whispered
"This girl here! We're dating! So please be kind to her" he grab your hand and kissed it. You blushed and kept your head low. After that he dragged you out of the commotion .
He walked you to your room and go to his .
All your classmate's attention is on you. They officially labeled you as "Akashi's girlfriend". You're surprised by how far he would go for this little game he's playing. He didn't have to do that right? You firmly believe that what he's doing is for business and nothing else.
Just one month, you thought to yourself. One month and all of this would be over.

Author's note
Hellooooooo! What's up,guys? Thank you all for reading this. I love you all.
I'm sorry for being inactive I didn't have the mood for writing so yeah... Sorry y'all.
And I'm also addicted to novels right now so if anyone wants to donate books I'm always open. HAHAHA. LOVE Y'ALL AGAIN!