Aomine x reader (Trash can)

"This. Is. Gym! This. For. Practice!" You said in a caveman-like way and showed the entire gym to him with all the basketball players inside. You are showing a transfer student from America the entire school.

"Ahh... (Y/N)-chan,I can actually speak Japanese fluently so you don't need to talk like that" he said and you blushed deeply.

"Hehe. Sorry about that. Well anyway, this is our gym, and that's our school's basketball club."

"Oh.. Nice~"

"Oh I almost forgot! That's the trash can!" you said and pointed at Aomine.

"Stupid! Are you calling me a trash can to those transfer students again ?" he said and throw you his magazines.

"Oh it's Aomine! I really thought you're a trash can there! Sorry!" You said and run towards the exit while dragging the transfer student with you.

"Sorry about that ,(Dude's Name). Oh and he's not really a trash can. He's Aomine Daiki, our school's ace player, but you can call him trash can too if you want. Just run really fast after that."

He thanked you and told you that he'll stick to calling him Aomine

"Are you sure? Calling him trash can is really fun you know!" he still insist on not teasing him and you just shrugged it off.

After that you went back to your homeroom and noticed everyone's just returning after their lunch. You sat down and ate a sandwich so you won't pass out or something.

Your class president showed up and told you that your teacher won't be hear today but he left an assignment.

You looked at the desk beside you and saw it empty. It was Aomine's desk,maybe he's just running late or probably sleeping. 'Yep, he's probably sleeping ' you thought

Suddenly someone opened the door and went in. Everyone avoided his gaze as he walks towards his chair.

"Oh look. He showed up!" you mockingly said and showed a toothy grin.

"Hey,It's Aomine. Heard he got in detention for carrying porn nagazines" one of the girl behind whispered, but loud enough for you and Aomine to hear

"(Y/N)-chan's right. He really is a trash can! He's bag is even filled with those trash!" her friend joked and they laughed together.

You glance at Aomine and noticed him clenching his fist. He's holding back his anger because he knows he can't hit a girl.

You bit your lower lip and contemplate on what you're about to do. You heard their teasin laughters again and you stood up, creating a loud noise that caught everyone's attention.

You looked at behind you and saw those two girl's face.

"A... Aomine's not a t.. trash can!" you realized what you just did and soon after your head starts to overheat.

"A..ano... I was just... ah" you can't form other words because of embarrassment. You looked at Aomine and saw him with a smile on his face. He shook his head lightly and stood up and dragged you out.

"Sooooooo,I'm not a trash can?" he said as you both maid it in the roof top.

"I.. I'm not sayin you're not a trash can. I'm saying you're the trash can. You know? You're like a... a trash can with style" you said and smiled at your complete understanding of his personality.

"Don't smile like you just said something great! Why can't you just say that you like me?" you look at him in disbelief and answered bluntly.

"I called you a trash can. Is that something I would say if I like you?"

"Hmmm. Maybe, but what would you say if you do like me?"

"I.. I don't know.. I like you or something" you said and looked away.

"Good. Then I like you too"

"Wait what?"

"Oh shut up! As if I'll say that again!" he said and flick your forehead.

"Ow! Trash can!"

"Yeah right!" he said and gave you a kiss on the cheeks