Kise x Reader (Don't stop loving me)

Headline: Famous model Kise Ryota has been dumped.
Your eyes widened as you read the headline of the newspaper. You quickly went to his house and when you opened the door you saw Ryota with a bunch of empty beer bottles scattered around him.
"Ryota! I heard the news! Is it true?" You hurriedly run to his side and tried to comfort him
"Actually the breakup is the only part in our relationship that is true" his voice is deep and very lonely
"I.... I don't understand" all you know is that Ryota is madly in love with his girlfriend so you thought she is kind.
"Well... She told me that she only used me so she can get famous. And being the stupid guy I am, I fell for her tricks" He began sobbing and he covers his face with his arms. He is sitting in the corner of the room wearing a white suit which made you think he just got home from work .
"Don't worry,Ryota. I'll help you recover from her" he already know you like him. Scratch that. You love him. You confessed to him but he only see you as a friend. You don't want to end your friendship so you just try to forget him. But you never did
"A... Are you sure?" He looked up to your face and you just nodded.
"Thank you,(Y/N)~chii"
~~
As time passed you've been there for him. You saw him in his worst stage. Every night you would receive a call from a bar saying that Kise is there drinking. Every time he got home from work you would be waiting in his house but he will only ignore you. You went through all of that and didn't complain.
One afternoon you were waiting for Kise in his home. For the first time,he got there on time.
There was something wrong about him but you can't point it out.
"(Y/N)~chii, I have a news for you!" He smile to you like there's no tomorrow. It is refreshing.
"What is it?" You tilted your head and questioned him
"I moved on!" He raise both his arms like a kid on a ride
"W... What?"
"I moved on!" He repeated his words as enthusiastic as the first time he said it
"How?" You still can't process what he said to you.
"I don't know.. I just woke up and the feeling is gone! Aren't you happy for me, (Y/N)~chii?"
"Happy? Gosh,I'm more than happy!" He just hug you tightly that you were just standing there frozen. Your head feels dizzy, your vision is spinning and your stomach,instead of butterflies, you can freaking feel dragons on it.
He let go of the hug and you feel kinda disappointed. He told you that you two should celebrate about it so you decided to go to an amusement park.
It is already dark and you two are standing in a line for your last ride. It is a tall ride that rises you up slowly then it will go back down very fast.
He told you to wait for him. He said he will be back and he just need to go to a restroom.
You're waiting for almost an hour now but he still doesn't come back. You searched from him on your surrounding and you spotted him. You were about to yell when you notice somthing. He is talking to a girl. Not just any ordinary girl but Lucy, his ex girlfriend. When you thought it couldn't get any worse,you saw them kissing. The feeling you have earlier all changed. Your head hurts,you vision is getting blury because of the tears and the feeling in your stomach became very strange you couldn't put it in words.
You didn't notice that you're already next in line. They just put you in your sit and buckle you up. The ride is already starting but you didn't notice it. All you see is the two of them. You felt a bump in your ride indicating that you've reached the top. You only notice it there. You are very afraid of heights. But when you reached the top,you realized something. You should not look on what happened, you should only focus on what's happening. You stop looking down and start looking on the view. The fireworks show started making the view hundred times better. The ride start to go down very fast and you just shouted. It went up again and you decide to do something you should have done before.
"I will stop loving you,Kiseeeeeee!" You screamed your lungs out. All the pain,all the heartaches, and all the feelings you have for him, you screamed it out.
As the ride ended you saw Kise near the exit.
"Why did you leave me,(Y/N)~chii?" His arms are both crossed and you can sense that he is annoyed
"I didn't notice I was next in line" you defended yourself
"You shouldn't do that! And I heard what you screamed" you can imagine yourself being as red as a tomato when he said that but you just brushed it all off
"Really? Well it's the truth" you walked away but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist
"But why?" You looked at him confused by his words
"What? "
"Why now? When I already love you"
"The hell? I saw you kissing Lucy!" You yelled at him out of frustration.
"She kissed me! I told you! I don't love her anymore! It's you who I love!" He hold you so tight as if he's afraid to lose you
"R...really?"
"Yes. You help me move on from her,but that is not the only thing I learned. You taught me how to love you."
"I love you,(Y/N)"
"I... I love you,too Ryota"
He cupped your face and kissed you. It was a long and sincere kiss full of love and affection.
"Don't stop loving me ever again. Understood?" He said between the kiss
"Understood" the fireworks showed up again. But this time,you can also feel it in your heart.