Kise x Reader (Stupid Prince)

Being friends with a real charming prince really have some advantage in it ; Seeing 35 kinds of faces girls make every time they saw Kise, Having the free stuffs they give to him, and last but not the least.... You can plant the seed of envy on those girls who would kill to be in your place.

Even though he's a prince and all, you still treat him like ordinary and that's what he likes about you. Despite you being the daughter of a cook, he still befriend you and doesn't order the guards to throw you to prison because of your attitude.

"Hey dude! You call for me?" You barged into his throne room and walked casually. "Miss (Y/N), please show some respect to the prince" a man beside him spoke.

"Oh sorry. Silly me! Talking to that goofball like that! Let me rephrase it. Ehem ehem! Your royal dudeness, what the heck do you want?" You mockingly said and smiled cheekily at him. He motioned you to come closer and he grabbed your wrist and hugged you from behind, making you sit on his lap.

"O-oi! Let go,you stupid prince!" He finally let go of you and you clumsily distance yourself from him. "(Y/N)-cchi so mean-ssu! I just missed (Y/N)-cchi! Say why don't we go out yeah?" You were about to refuse but he already got up and dragged you along.

"Do we really have to ride that?" You eyed the carriage and looked at him. "Oh (Y/N)-cchi, I travel in style or I don't travel at all!" He flips his imaginary long hair and lights twinkle comically around him.
[A/N: Do you got the reference? Do you? Do you?!]

"Shall we?" He held out his hand and you glady accepted it. He got you in but when he's about to enter, a huge crowd of girls suddenly appeared.

You sighed and watched him get beaten up, where're those guards when you need them? Yes, it is fun seeing Kise get pulled in the hair and stuff but it's so damn annoying. He managed to get away from them and join you in. "Sorry about that,(Y/N)-cchi" he scratch the back of his neck. "Yeah, sure" you answered and looked outside the window.

He noticed your annoyance and sighed to himself. 'I hope she won't get fed up with me' he thought. "Hey look! Look! Isn't that your favorite shopping store?!" You leaned on the window and tugged his shirt. He looks towards what you're pointing and his eyes widened. "E.. Eh? I don't see anything" he nervously said and covered your eyes. "Hey! What's up with you?" You pulled his hands and looked at him.

"N.. Nothing" he sweats nervously and lets go his hands on your face. He saw those fan girls and tried his best not to get their attention so he won't annoy you.

"Dude,you okay? You're a little jumpy today" he smiled awkwardly and answered. "Of course I'm fine,(Y/N)-cchi.. Could it be that you're worried about me-ssu?" He smirked and wiggles his brows. You averted your look to hide your blushing face. "Go die" he cried comically and rubbed his cheeks against yours, causing you to push him away.
~~
"Look! Look! We're here!" You stared in awe as you both step out of the carriage. He brought you to a huge amusement park fill with rides and games and mascots and foods. You squealed and frantically dragged him inside. "Woah...." You said and looked at all the rides in there. You felt so happy you could almost cry.

"Where do you wanna go first,(Y/N)-cchi?" He asked and you just smiled at him. You took his hand and took him to the roller coaster ride.

"Oh look! It's Kise-sama!"
"Kyah! It's really him!" People started crowding the two of you in the line. He protectively hugs you and keep you away from the pulling of the fans.

"P.. Please... Girls, calm down" he tried talking them out but they won't stop so the entire time you're waiting you were hugged by him.

"Can't.... Breath..." You said when he finally lets you go and it's time for your ride.
"Sorry about that, (Y/N)-cchi" he apologize but you smiled. "I'm used to it" they began strapping you in with all those stuff and all. You tried to ignore all those glares and just enjoy the ride with him.
......
Okay scratch that you couldn't enjoy a single ride with him. Everywhere you go there are people following you, it's like you started a mini parade of fan girls. They would just push you away from him and take the same ride,making the line longer. One girl even pulled your hair and whispered you to get away from Kise. You couldn't do that, he has your money with him. Damn her.

It's already getting dark and you two fall in line for your last ride, A ferris wheel, and of course a flock of fan girls are still tailing you. They all started asking Kise to ride with them and take pictures and other annoying stuff that you just can't take. Like come on,man, he's just a prince! Without that crown he's just an annoying dork! Now you know why you gave up on trying to be with him, you don't belong to his life, he's way out of your league, you're not pretty enough, and many more things. Long story short. You. Can't. Be. With. Him.

Or so you thought, he always looks at you lovingly and takes care of you. He wouldn't let anyone harm you in any way. He always thought that you're just not within reach and you wouldn't settle for a guy like him. You're beautiful, funny, strong, what could he ask for? You're perfect. And that's what scares him the most. You're too perfect that he thinks you don't need anyone like him. In short, he's just plainly stupid.

"Please Kise-sama... Just one picture! Smile for me please?"
"Kyah"
"Omygosh he looked at me!"
A vein popped to your head as you heard those screams.

"Just one ride! Can I just please have a decent ride with this Kise?! A quiet, decent ride! That's all I asked for!" You snapped and yelled at them. They all stopped making noise and looked down, embarrassed by their actions. You took a deep breath and looked at them. "Sorry.... Just ran out of patience" you mumbled and fidgeted.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Tch. Fine! Go and have a ride with your Kise-sama!" You said and stomped your feet. They don't have to give you that puppy eyes right?! It's your damn weakness! He looked at you in shock and noticed that you two are next in line. He dragged you in one of the cart and sat you in.

"I can't believe you sell me off just like that! That was mean!" He protested hysterically. "Sorry... They gave me the look! How can I say no to that?!" You defended yourself. He massaged his temples and sighed frustratingly. "But still,(Y/N)-cchi... That's mean of you"

"I know. That's why I'm so--" he cutted you off and began talking again. "What if I ask for a kiss? Can you say no to that?"

"W..what? Why would you even ask for a kiss? Hey! Stop that! Quit messing around! You're supposed to be a prince! Kise!!" You yelled at him. He started doing the dog eyes, the only thing you can't stand besides Kise's fans. "No. It's a no,Kise. You can't-- I said No! Stop it with those eyes! Uggh! You're so unfair! You know I can't-- I'm just gonna close my eyes!" But as soon as you closed you eyes you felt his lips on top of yours. Your eyes shot open and saw Kise's face leaning close with eyes shut.

He pulled away when he noticed you gasping for air. He flashed a smug grin on his face and you pouted.

"You! You sly fox! Why did you do that?!" You accused him.

"Hehe. Because I love (Y/N)-cchi! And now I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend! I'm willing to use tricks if needed!" He showed up a victory sign and stuck out his tongue.

"Hehe. Please,(Y/N)-cchi? Be my girlfriend?"

"B..but..."

"She said Yes! (Y/N)-cchi is officially my girlfriend!"

"Wait no... I didn't--"

"Yehey!" You face palmed yourself as he started jumping inside the ride.

"Okay fine! Stop dancing,you stupid prince!"

"What? You said you love me?"

"Arrgh! You're not listening at all! Psh. I love you,baka!" You mumbled and he hugs you tightly.

"Love you too,(Y/N)-cchi!"