Murasakibara x Reader (Priority)

"(Y/N)-chin~ let's go buy candies~".

School ended early so your titan boyfriend ask you to go out with him to buy candy.

"Why don't you use your spare time before practice to copy my notes? You're not paying attention to our class,Atsushi. You always sleep during lessons"

"Ne~. But I want to buy snacks! And I don't want to go to practice today. Can I sleep over your house? I already asked permission to mom". It's been 5 months since you two started dating and all he has done is to eat and sleep over your house. His grades is getting low and his mother asked you if you can help him.

"Tch. You can't get good grades if your like that,Atsushi!"

"But I don't like good grades. I want sweets~" he said in his usual bored tone and let out a yawn.

"And practice! You can't ditch practice so casually! Masako-san is going to scold you"

"Obasan will understand" he said and patted your head but you push it away.

"Understand what?! That you're too lazy to attend practice?!"

"Why are you so mad,(Y/N)-chin?". You looked at him straight in the eye and clicked your tounge.

"Because I care for you! You should know your priorities, Atsushi!"

"I don't understand women~. Let's just buy some sweet,(Y/N)-chin, that will calm you down" he started draggin you but you stop. He look at you with a questioned face and you let out a huge sigh.

"That's it! Let's cool off for awhile,Atsushi. So you can have a time to think about your priorities". He looked at you with disbelief and stared at your eye for a long time before letting out a huge sigh.

"Are you asking to break up?"

"Exactly. So you can think about yourself. I want to bre--" you were cut off when Atsushi started dragging you to the gym. He sat you to one of the bleachers and looked directly in your eye while holding both your shoulders.

"Wait there. I'm gonna change my clothes for practice" he lets you go and started running to the locker before you could even utter a word.

"He-hey! I'm--! Oh whatever you're gone anyway" you said and rested your chin in your hands when Himuro walks towards you.

"Hello,(Y/N). Something bothering you?" You told him the entire story and he only nodded.

"Maybe Atsushi doesn't want to break up with you"

"It's not like I want to break up with him. It's just that he just need to set his priorities. And he can't do that if I'm with him"

He just nodded again and left off. You waited for practice to end. After Atsushi changed his clothes he walks towards you and grabbed your hand.

"Hey! Where are you taking me? You are informed that I broke up with you right?" You asked him but he didn't replied. You found yourself being dragged by Atsushi to your home. He entered your house and drag you in your room. He grab your bag and pull out all your notebooks. He started copying your notes and you are still standing near your door looking at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm copying your notes,(Y/N)-chin" he said not even lookin at you.

An hour passed and it's already getting late

"Maybe you should head home now,Murasakibara. It's already getting dark" you asked him but he is still focused on writing.

"Not that I want to bother you from studying but it's already getting late! You can just take my notes with you and head home"
You pout your lips in frustration because he is ignoring you.

"You do know that we're over right? Just saying~ Just so you know" his writing stop and he looked at you.

"What are you talking about,(Y/N)-chin?" He innocently asked.

"You know what I'm talking about! I said we should break up beca---" you were cut off because Murasakibara stood up from your desk and grab your chin to kiss you. You tried to push him but he get a hold of you neck and deepened the kiss.

He lets go and both of you started to grasp for air.

"Why... Why did you... I told you..." You can't form a word due to the sudden kiss.

"I'm never going to break up with (Y/N)-chin because (Y/N)-chin is mine. And from now on I will go to practice and study because of (Y/N)-chin."

"Why.. Why am I included? I told you to set out your priority!"

"Because (Y/N)-chin happens to be the first on my list~"