Let's go on a date

Requested by 4EmperorEye
Son's name = (S/N)
~~~~~~~~~
"Seijuro,stop glaring at (S/N)!" You scolded him when you walked inside the kitchen while holding your two year old son.

"Why are you so close to him,(Y/N)?" He answered.

"Wha?? He's my son! Our son!" You got really confused by Sei today.

"I know that. I made him with you. Do you want to do it again,(Y/N)" he flashed a smug grin and your face heated up immediately, both by anger and embarrassment.

"Shut up,Sei."

"Mommy! I want water!" (S/N) happily said and shot his arms straight in the air as you sat him down. You patted his head and nodded at him. You poured the water in his baby bottle and gave it to (S/N).

You noticed Sei's glare so you eyed him questioningly. "Aren't you gonna ask if I, your husband, was thirsty too?" You raised an eyebrow and answered him slowly.

"I don't know... Are you thirsty??"

"Yes. I am" he answered.

"Ok. Cool" you said and proceeded on preparing breakfast.

"Wha?! Then give me water,(Y/N)! You gave (S/N) water!" He protested and shoved his glass to you but you pushed it back.

"Is this your problem,Seijuro? Water? Psh. How mature!" You said and rolled your eyes. You really like teasing him about maturity and stuff even though he's more mature than you. You take every opportunity to tease him because it's rare for him to act childish.

"Mommy! Wook! Wook! My teddy bwear is so fluffy!" He showed you his lion stuff toy proudly. 'Too bright!' You said internally and covered your eyes by the back of your hand.

"You're so cute! Wah! Cute!" You rubbed your cheeks against you son's cheeks and fan girl at him.

"I'm handsome,(Y/N)" you stopped immediately and looked at Seijuro. "What?" You asked him. "I said I'm handsome" you nodded slowly and sat on your chair carefully while still looking at him.

"Uh-huh... That's nice.. I think." You nodded at him not knowing what he meant by that.

"(Y/N), let's go on a date" he said firmly and you stopped for a minute, considering his request. Maybe you should go on a date, after all it's rare for him to be here. You inhaled deeply and answered. "Nah..."

"What?! You can't just go 'nah' on me! Come on! Let's go on a date!" He insisted. "I can't leave (S/N). Who can leave such a cute child?! Look at how cute he is!" You pointed at your child and pinch his cheeks.

"Mommy! Let's go catch some bugs!" He dragged you in your garden and grabbed some nets. You saw Seijuro walk outside and sat beside you. "(Y/N), I order you to go on a date with me" He asked again and held your hands tightly.

You glared at him and take your hand back. "No. No means no!" You shook your head vigorously. He massaged his temples and heave a sigh.

"(Y/N), I'm running out of patie--"
"Mommy! Wook! Wook! I caught a bug!" (S/N) shouted while holding out a huge beetle, which interrupted his dad's speech. You smirked at him and run towards your son.

"Wow! You're so great (Y/N)!" You continue on praising your son while Seijuro kept on glaring at you. It's great that you take care of your son, but what he ask for is just a simple date. And you won't say yes.

You decided to went inside while holding your son. You were caught off guard when Seijuro suddenly grabbed (Y/N) and carry him on his shoulders. "Eh? Careful!" He proceeded on walking and marched inside the kitchen where he puts (Y/N) down on a chair and you sat next to him.

"I'll make sandwiches" he said and skillfully make one. He puts it infront of your child and one infront of you. You were about to grab it but he pulled it back

"Ne? Do you want one,(Y/N)?" He asked innocently. "Of couse I want some!" You answered.

"Then go on a date with me"

"What? Unfair! That's so unfair!" You protested but he shook his head slowly.

"I'll make one myself!" You grunted and make a sandwich.

You set it on the table and took a bite.

"Mmh! Daddy's sandwich is so tasty!" Your son said. You pouted and looked at the sandwich. You want to taste it too!

"What is it,(Y/N)? Do you want some sandwich?" He asked playfully and smirked at you. You huffed and pouted.

"No... Well... Maybe a bite?" You smiled at him and gave a puppy eyes look.

"Okay!" He said and put the sandwich he made in front of you. As you grabbed it he pulled it back again.

"If you go out on a date with me" he bargain and you stuck out your tongue.

"No. No one will take care of (S/N)."

"We can call a sitter"

"You know I don't trust a stranger to take care of our son" you said. But in reality you're just playing with him. You want him to ask you nicely on a date before you say yes.

"(Y/N)." He warned you.

"No. It's a no"

"(Y/N),I order you to go out with me"

You simply shook your head and stuck out your tongue.

"I'm running out of patience"

"If you just a--"

"Mommy I want to sleep now" you noticed it's already dark and decided to tuck him to sleep.

"Okay. Let's go to sleep now,(S/N)" you carried him but before you got out he called you one last time to warn you.

Once you got out of his room Seijuro grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside your room

He trapped you in the corner and looked intently in your eyes.

"Go out with me"

"Bleh!" You teased him more and he ruffled his hair out of frustration.

"Go. Out. With. Me" he said word by word, annoyance tinted in his voice.

"No." You bluntly said and stare at him.

He let out a sigh and rested his head on your shoulders.

"(Y/N),please go out with me?" You smiled to yourself and shook your head lightly.

"Oh look! He said 'please'!" You mockingly said and hugged him.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you..." His face lit up and smiled at you.

"But! It's already late. Hehe" you smiled and let go of your hug.

"Then.... Let's just continue this on the bed yeah?" He smirked playfully and lead you to the bed.

You can just imagine what happens next ;)