Akashi x Reader (No way)

As a transfer student to Rakuzan, you don't know anyone except for your cousin. She showed you around the school and gave you some few tips about who to befriend and stuff.

"Ow!" you balanced yourself to avoid falling when someone bumped into you.

"Sorry" you mumbled and rubbed your shoulder that bumped onto the red headed man.

"Watch where you're going,peasant"

"I said I was sorry. I didn't saw you coming." you glared at him and hissed.

"That's why I said watch where you're going. You're still standing in my way,mortal"

"I am trying to be nice here,mister!" you held back your words but they kept coming out of your mouth. "Call me names one more time I swear I'll punch you right in the face. I know 10 dangerous words, don't test me!"

"Move, servant" your face started glowing red with rage. You tried so hard to keep your temper but his words just ticks you off.

"I warned you...." you mumbled the proceeded on punching him right in the face, just like you promised.

You grabbed your cousin's hand and flee away from the scene.
~~
"I can't believe you punched Akashi-sama's face" your cousin said as you both stopped from running.

"I warned him." you said and dust off your clothes.

"Tsk tsk. Be prepared for the consequence, (Y/N)-chan"

"I'll just punch him again if he do something to me"

"You really don't know him huh?" she asked you with disbelief in her voice

"Why is he the president of Japan or something?" you asked sarcastically.

"No, he's just the team captain of our basketball team"

"No way,that midget?" you asked shockingly.

"Well that midget just happen to be a member of the generation of miracles"

"I can't believe it! I still don't care!" you said in a fake amused voice. Your cousin rolled her eyes and grin at your sarcastic personality.
~~
You got home and found your parents having tea in the garden.

"I'm home" you said and dropped your bags.

"Welcome back,dear. How was school?" your mom asked.

"I punched someone in the face" you answered and saw your mom's surprised face. You looked at your father's face and saw him grinning, looking like a proud father.

"It was not my fault" you continued. Your mom sighed and massage her temples.

"Let me guess, a student ticks you off again " she said in a exhausted tone. It's been your fifth time transferring school because you kept on punching student's face.

"Can't help it, Mom. They keep getting on my nerves" you shrugged and saw your father laughed.

"That's my girl!" he said.

"Don't spoil her!" you mom playfully pinched you dad's arms.

"Well I'll get going then" you said and went back inside.

"Oh! Get dress, Princess! Your fiancè's coming today!" your dad shouted. You continued walking to your room and sighed. "Can't be helped, being a daughter of someone famous may have its downsides" you thought. It's really not bad being married to someone you didn't choose because of love, you just need to bear with it.

You walked down the stairs well dressed with make up and stuff.

"Oh here's my daughter,(Y/N). (Y/N),meet your fiancè Seijuro" you saw the red headed man you punched earlier smirking at you.

No way.....