Akashi x Reader (Wedding)

"You. Look. Beautiful." Your dad said as he circled you and admire your beauty. Wearing a wedding dress really makes a girl ten times more beautiful as they say.
You stood infront of the church's door and wait for the signal. The door opened and the wedding song start. It is now time for you to walk down the aisle. Applause, cheers,and every noise you can hear fills the room but all you could focus on right now is the man waiting for you down the aisle with his white tux. Everything's perfect and you are half way to your dreams.
You felt the time stop. Everything went in slow motion. Your dreams slowly turning into a nightmare.
Seijuro ran pass you and make his way outside. All the cheers from earlier disappear making the room a complete silent. Your smile turned into a frown. Reality hit you and you are now sitting on the red carpet thinking of all the possible reason for what he has done. 'Maybe something urgent happen?' 'Maybe he was called in the company?' 'Maybe he forgot his phone' but what hurts most is the possibility that Maybe he doesn't really love me .
You're staring blankly in the aisle where the two of you should've said your marriage vows. Everyone is leaving and saying sorry to you as if what's happening now is a funeral instead of a wedding.
"Dear,let's go home now. The weather's bad,it'll start raining soon" your mom said but you simply shook your head.
"No mom, I'll wait for Sei. He'll come back. I just know" your parents stared at you and thought of a way to make you go home. Your father almost start a havoc and tried to punch Sei's father. He gave you a hug and you cried to his shoulder.
"I... I... Where did I go wrong,dad?" Your dad simply patted your head and comfort you.
"It's his lost.. His lost" you quickly stood up and then they stared at you.
"What's wrong,(Y/N)?" Your mom asked
"I'll find him. I'll find him,mom. I'll ask for another chance. " you ran outside not the storm nor your parents can stop you.
You're making your way to your house hoping he would be there sitting on your couch waiting for you to return. But as you cross the road, a car hit you and the last thing you saw was a red headed guy running towards you.
~~
5 years had passed when you had a car accident when you hit a lamp post,as your family said. You moved to a different city and become a florist. Everything that happened before your accident is a huge blur. All you can recall is that on a very special day for you,something bad happened.
You are currently opening your shop when a red headed guy reached for your shoulder. You looked at him and smiled brightly
"Oh sorry,Sir. I'm still opening the shop. Can you wait for awhile?" His eyes widened and tears are flowing from it. You panicked and sat him on the bench next to your shop.
"Are you okay,sir?"
"What are you talking about,(Y/N)?! Don't act like you don't know me!" He scolded and you slightly jerked away.
"Eh? I'm sorry, but who are you?"