Midorima x Reader (Hug me)

'Is he really a tsundere or is it because he really doesn't like me?' You asked to yourself while scratching your chin. You are walking to the corridor when you thought of this.

2 months had passed after you confessed to him and you two started dating. You always understand him when he doesn't show affection or say bad things and remind yourself that he is just being a tsundere, but lately he's just being mean.

'Hmmmm. Maybe he really doesn't like me. I'll ask him on a date and if he refuse then I'm correct and I'll just break up wit--'

"Ow!" You snap out of your daze when someone bumped you

"Eh... Sorr-- Shin-chan!" You smiled when you noticed it was your boyfriend who bumped on to you.

"Tch. Don't call me that nanodayo" your smile turned into a frown when he showed you his grumpy personality. 'He's way better in my imagination' you thought.

"Oh... Sorry Midorima-kun.... Ano.. Now that you're here.. Can I ask you on a date?" You looked down feeling embarrassed. You sounded like a guy asking him on a date.

There was a long silence from him and you bit your lower lips out of anxiety.

"I.. If you're busy. T.. That's okay" you stuttered and gripped the hem of your skirt.
If he says no you'll break up with him. That's your deal with yourself.

"Saturday,9 a.m at the train station" he said and walks away hiding his blushin face.

Your face lit up and you jumped at him hugging his back.

"See you,Shin-chan!" He froze and before he could react you already let go and run away slightly skipping every step.

-~~Time skip~~
It is now 9:30 and Midorima still hasn't show up. You actually got there 10 minutes late so you wouldn't look like excited but it seems he's the one not even interested.

"Ah... (Y/N). Sorry you have to wait fo--" he walks up and apologize to you but you interrupted him with a fake smile.

"No,It's okay. You probably didn't have the time to be here. Sorry for bothering you" he felt guilty for not showing up on time. He actually got here earlier but embarrassed to walk up to you so he waited.

"Ah... W... Where do you want to go?"

"Let's just go to the amusement park. It's the one closest here." You walked inside of the train and he followed. The whole trip was silent. You are just looking outside while he keeps glancing on you. You weren't your usual bubbly self and Midorima blames himself for that, but of course being a tsundere he couldn't do anything to cheer you up.

"A.. Are you feeli--"

" Where here" you didn't mean to cut him off but he spoke the same time as you.

"Oh sorry, you were saying?" You asked him feeling bad for your rudeness.

"Nothing" he adjusted his glasses and walk outside.

He bought tickets for the rides and you walked behind him.

"Where do you want to go first nanodayo?" You couldn't contain your excitement so you dragged him around the park riding on rides after rides.

"That. Was. Awesome!" You threw your hands on the air and stepped outside the roller coaster.

"Ne,Shi-- I mean Midorima-kun?" You stopped yourself for calling him his nickname he hated.

"It's fine. If you weren't so clingy and kept on hugging me the whole ride" he said in a straight face. You pull another fake smile and looked at him.