Akashi x Reader (Regrets) part 2 of wedding

This is a part 2 of wedding. Just so you know~
I would like to say thank you to kanadetachibana11 and her cousin for helping me out. I owe this one to you.
Thank you .
~~~
"What are you talking about,(Y/N)? Quit acting like you don't know me!" The man sitting beside you started to protest and even grabbed both your shoulders.

"Eh?! Please stop! I really don't know you!" His grip loose and you pushed him away.

"H.. How can you forget me? I... I was..." He lowered his head and looked down while leaning his arms on his knees.

"You were my what? Do I know you? I'm really sorry if I forgot you. Ah.. Maybe I know you before the accident happened" he looked up to you with a surprised look on his face.

"What.. What happened after the accident?" He asked.

"Well my parents said after I hit a lamppost while driving I hit my head hard and--" you were cut off when he started asking you questions.

"What lamppost? That's not what happened. I would know. I was there. " you didn't hear what he last said because he was almost whispering it.

"What do you mean tha---" you were cut off again when someone tapped your shoulders.

"Now,(Y/N)-chan, what do I tell you about strangers?" He stood near you and smile.

"Don't talk to them?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Who is he,(Y/N)?" You almost forgot that you are talking to someone.

"He is my--"

"I'm her boyfriend" you looked at him surprised by his answers. You two stood up and the two boys looked at each other furiously.

"Memmochi Ken." He offered his hand and the man shook it.

"Akashi Seijuro" your eyes widened when you heard his name

"Your an Akashi? Woah~" your eyes suddenly glowed and your jaw opens. 'Why is a man from a prestigious family talking to me?' You thought to yourself.

Ken wraps his arm on your shoulder and let out a low growl. Akashi turned his back ln you then started walking slowly and you watched his as he disappeared from your sight.

"Ken,why did you say that?" You asked him as you both entered the shop.

"Said what?" He innocently asked.

"That you're my boyfriend? You're my freakin cousin!" You glared at him but he simply stuck his tounge out.

"You're crazy" you mumbled and started getting to work.
~~
After your encounter with an Akashi, everyday you would get an order of (name of your favorite flower) and a man in a suit would always pick it up. They never said their name and would order everyday without a miss. Everyday the man will get their order he will always leave a note that says "Sorry -A.S" you don't know what it means or who's it from but you would think it's from a wellborn man because of its fancy signature.

You received another phone call from the mysterious man.
"I would like to order the usual" said a man from the other line. From its voice you could say he's about your age.

"Yes,sir. Is that all?"

"Yes" you were about to cut the line when it spoke again in a low sad voice.

"I'm sorry,(Y/N). And I miss you" the phone call then ended leaving you there confused.

'Why would a costumer say he misses you?'
'Why would a stranger apologize?' All those questions run through your head.