Aomine x reader (Love On Line)

"Ne Y/N-kun, I can't walk home with you. My boyfriend and I have a date!" Your friend said happily

"It's fine. Have fun!" You smiled and waved her goodbye.

It seems like everyone in your class is dating and you're the only one left single. It didn't bother you at the start but seeing the couples walk home together or go on dates sends a gnawing feeling in your stomach.

When you got home you threw your bag on the bed and reached for your phone.

No notifications. Disappointed, but not really surprised. You've been going back and forth with the same three apps that you have on phone when an advertisement caught your attention.

It's an ad for a chatting application on messenger. You've searched for it and clicked it.

You contemplated on whether or not you should make a profile when you heard your younger sibling play a song on the speaker outside your room. Single Ladies started playing.

'Great,' you thought and proceeded on making a profile. You decided to write an alias, it was your name minus all the vowels and uploaded a blurred picture of you. You didn't want anyone you know finding you on that site

Your profile was up and you matched with a couple of people. Some were decent but most were creepy. You decided to close the app and take a break.

'pathetic,' you thought. Not even in dating sites could you find a partner.

A small ding signaled a notification on your phone and you reached for it.

"Hi," it said. The username said l1ght.

'well at least he didn't send a dick pick as a greeting,' you said to yourself

"Hello..." You replied

Three dots signal his typing and a message popped up

"So... What brings you here?" He asked

"Call it what you will... Fate... Destiny.. a horse" you typed in.

There was minute of no reply and you panicked inwardly. Why must you type in the first thing that comes in to your mind without thought.

"... that's from Tangled," he answered.

You smiled to yourself and thought, 'Finally, a man with culture."

"I didn't think you'd recognize it hahaha"

"Well I'm more of a Frozen kind of guy but Tangled's good too." He said with a smirk emoji.

"GOOD? Good?! Excuse me sir, Tangled is the BEST"

Your conversation lasted for the whole night and it was the first time you smiled to sleep in your life. He was a nice guy, he keeps good conversation.

"Good morning, Pascal," said a notification on your phone. You smiled and thought to yourself, 'so this is what a good morning message feels like.'

"Not anymore, Sven. You're up early" you answered and got ready for school.

---

During lunch you brought out your phone and checked for notification. Your lips curved when his username was on top of your phone. You don't really know his real name and for now you're fine with that.

You learned from his past message that he plays basketball, quite good at it he mentioned.

"We have basketball practice and my captain would kill me if I'm late," was his response from your message earlier.