Akashi x Reader (Home)

"Get up. I order you to get up" He ordered you and lifted your chin. You threw a glare at him and hissed.

"Yes, sir " you said in a cold, mocking voice ang stand up.

Akashi Seijurou, a 16 year old reincarnation of a demon, and also... Your master. Struggling through poverty, you have no choice but to work under him to feed your siblings.

"How dare you slack around? Have you forgotten that I'm paying you to obey me?" He harshly said and circled around you while giving you piercing stares.

"Well, sir . if you hadn't pushed me then I wouldn't fall" you answered with a straight face.

"So it's my fault?"

"No."

"Good. Now leave." He shooed you away and you obediently followed.

The whole day you would follow your master's order without any complaint.

You heard a knock on the door and you opened it.

"Good morning, Sir Alexander" you greeted and bowed to him. He is one of the noble family the Akashi's have business with. You looked behind him and saw a young man around your age.

"He's Eliot, my son" he informed and you nodded. You showed them the way to Seijurou's office.

"Master Akashi,Sir Alexander is here" you heard a few pages being stack and a low "come in" inside the room. You opened the door and let them in, but Eliot didn't enter.

"Do you mind showing me around,Miss?" He asked and scratched the back of his head shyly.

"Of course,Sir Eliot" you agreed and walked forward.

"Drop the formalities. You can call me Eliot, miss....." He said asking you to say your name

"(Y/N). I'm (Y/N)". You answered and showed him around the Akashi's manor.

"How long have you work here,(Y/N)?" He asked in a carefree way while smiling at you.

"Since I was five"

"Really?! That young?! Why?!" He faced you and grabbed your shoulders, shaking it forcing answers out of you.

"W...well reality hit me too early." You said and shook his hands of you. He sighed and looked down and think thoroughly.

"W.. What are you thinking about?"

"Well.. If you want, you can work at my house. Not like a maid, but like an assistant to me?"

"M.. me?! And... Isn't a maid and an assistant just the same?" You asked him curiously , a tinge of crimson visible on your face.

"If you're my assistant you'll only have to work for me and me alone! That will lessen your work! Do you have any sblings?"

"I.. I have 5 of them" you answered and looked down, embarrassed by his sudden act of kindness.

"See?! You have 5 siblings! How can you take care of them all at once?"

"The second eldest will take care of them while I'm gone. I return home after my work here"

"If you work for me I'll allow your siblings to live in my house? How does that sound? Eh,(Y/N)?" He wiggled his brows in front of you and you chuckled at his cheerfulness.

"W.. Why? Why are you being... Kind?" You fidgeted and play with your hair.

"Because..... I think I like you..." He blushed furiously and held your hands.

"Eh??? Like me? How? I'm just a maid! You barely know me!" You let go of his hand and back away.

He grab your hand again and stared at you closely."That's why I asked you to be my assistant, so I could spend time with you. Don't worry about Akashi,I can talk to him abou--"

"Talk to me about what,Mr. Eliot?" You looked behind and saw Akashi walking towards you with a menacing aura.

"My my.. Aren't you being too friendly to my servant?" He roughly took your hand away to Eliot's and looked at him questioningly.

"Do you have any business wit her? Huh Mr. Eliot?" He said in a intimidating tone that send shivers down your spines. You tried to get your hand back but he won't let go.

"I. I was thinking that I would like (Y/N) to be my assistant"

"But she's already working under me" He said in a calm yet dangerous voice. It's as if one wrong word and a pair of scissors would slash through Eliot's neck.

"I know... Maybe I can exchange her for something that interests you? What do you think,Akashi-san?" The cheerfulness he once had earlier got replaced by fear.

"And what can you possibly offer that I still don't have? I'm afraid I can't give (Y/N) to you,Eliot. You can now leave my house. " he ordered and walked away with you by his hands only to be stopped by Eliot. He grabbed Akashi's shoulder and turned him around.

"I don't think it's up to you to decide what's better for (Y/N). Let her choose. Are you afraid that she will choose me over you?" Eliot showed a smirk and confidently took you away from Akashi's grasp.

"That's your problem,Eliot. You don't think at all. She doesn't need your 'better'. She's already having what's best, and that is with me. Now run before I do something bad to your already terrible face,you peasant" his composure lost and yank you by the hand away from Eliot.

Akashi's calmness went down the drain and got replaced by pure annoyance.
'How dare he take what is mine?' He thought to himself.

"A.. Akashi-sama... My hand.. You're still holding them,sir" you politely said as you are being dragged around by him to his room.

"I know. I'm not like that idiot earlier" he hissed and sat down at his bed after closing the door, letting go of your hand at the process.

"O... Of course.. I'll go now,Akashi-sama" but before you could grab the handle a pair of scissors stopped you. It pierced through the wall near the door knob.

"Say,(Y/N). If you were to decide, would you take his offer?" He asked in a serious manner so you answered,being the polite maid you are.

"Ano... To be honest, sir... I was going to take his offer" you answered, every word getting weaker and weaker. You looked down and play with the uniform your wearing nervously.

"Why?" You looked up to him and saw Akashi's head hung low,while his elbows leaned on his knees.

"B... Because he offered to take my siblings in....sir. I'm sorry" you said and prepared for the worst.

"Tch. Haha! How pitiful" he laughed but it sounded fake and sad.

"I could've offer you a house, a mansion even! Yet you were tempted by a simple offer as that" you looked at him, somehow angered by his scornful words

"Because I don't need a house. I need a home"

"I don't see the difference in those two. I order you to explain it to me"

"A house is just a place, it's where you sleep,eat,bathe and stuff. Just a place. Something like this, you just sleep here. But a home, a home is where you feel safe,comfortable, it's where you feel loved. It should be filled with laughter from the people residing it" you started to feel annoyed by his arrogance so you decided to leave but again to be stopped only this time it is by a warm embrace from behind

"Then,(Y/N), would you like to build a home with me? A place where I could feel safe,comfortable and loved? And fill it with laughters, by you and me.. And of course with your siblings"