"You and I know that there's nothing that I could do or say to make you not worry about him. If you and Oliver weren't so young you'd practically be the boys parents," Digg said with a smile.

"Well if I was his Mom I would give him a good tongue lashing and a swift kick in the butt right about now." She bobbed her head up and down for good measure.

"I have no doubt of that," he said with a chuckle. "Mama Tiger." She smiled sadly at the nickname.

"He'll be alright Felicity. If there's one thing I know its that we always find our way back to the ones we love."

She rose and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you John."

"Anything for you," he answered.

>>----->

A couple hours later Oliver had returned from the old foundry. He had gone to collect some more of his equipment that he hadn't been able to get on their first trip. Sadly the salmon ladder didn't make the transition. She had to keep herself from pouting at that.

She sat leaning back in her chair looking at the ceiling, she wasn't really thinking about any one thing in particular. She just kind of zoned out the resounding thwick of Oliver's arrow's flying to the target lulling her into a kind of oblivion.

John had left a few hours ago to be with Lyla and Sara was with her Father, keeping a eye on him from a distance. A kick in her belly reminded her she wasn't alone in her moment and she rubbed her hand against her abdomen, remembering what the Doctor had said. Babies could feel their mothers stress and she had a lot of it lately. She just couldn't let her worry for Roy go. She didn't want to imagine what had happened to him or what could happen to other people if he lost control. She shuddered at the thought.

A cold chill settled in her bones and she rose and went over to where Oliver was getting some of his stress out through bow practice. She wrapped her arms around his naked back and laid her head against his shoulder blades. He put one of his hands over hers and lowered his bow. The baby kicked again and she knew from the way his back pushed further into her that he had felt it. He didn't ask if she was okay and for that she was thankful. She didn't think she had the energy to keep up the act with him. He was the person that she could be free with, no pretenses, only honesty. She would never be able to describe just how much that meant to her.

He turned, folded her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. Her eyes drooped and she felt like she could fall asleep right there warm and safe in his arms.

"Let's go home." he said softly.

She nodded against his chest. "Mmm'kay."

It amazed her that he knew just what she needed and a hour later when she was under a heavy comforter, her head on her husbands shoulder, her hair spreading across his chest she could almost forget the danger they were facing. He kissed her hair and pulled her body closer, his heat seeping further into her, relieving some of the chill still lingered in her.

"Go to sleep," he whispered as his hand came to rest on her belly. Before she drifted off he muttered something in Russian. She didn't know much of the language thought she
had been trying to learn, but she recognized those three words.

She pressed her head into his neck and placed a kiss on the skin there. "I love you too," she replied in Russian.

She fell asleep a moment later. Had she stayed awake she would have heard the further mutterings in a foreign language about how much she was loved.