Chapter 16: Indiana Alex

Start from the beginning

She left? She went to her place?... I couldn't blame her I mean she didn't even have her room ready. It was dirty....Maybe I should redecorate it with Elena...

I thought of the idea. I decided I should stay at home and decorate it. Calling a specialist and everything. I gave the idea a minute to sink in and then I texted Damon.

*Text*

S- Hey what do you think of decorating Alex's room tomorrow while we send her to school?

D- Good idea. I'm out right now, I could pick up some paint...what color??

S- How bout...navy blue? It's her favorite color.

D- K, i'll be home in an hour. I wanna hear about Alex's years. 

S- Yeah, few surprises involved. I think one of the stories is about love... K Bye!

D- Wait...what?! Stefan!!

I put my phone in my pocket so I wouldn't get any more texts from Damon. He is probably freaking out right now. 

I got my car keys, headed in the car and drove to to downtown Falls. 

As I drove along the street, I looked for the condos Alex was taking about.

Then, I saw a small building that was fairly new. I parked the car and headed inside to the second floor. 

16...17...18. O knocked on the door and a girl with glasses and a bowl of popcorn answered. 

"Um is....Alexia here?" I asked. I was expecting Alexia but...

"Oh, yeah she's right here...come on in." she said. 

I entered the living-room and saw Alex sitting in P.J.s and my football jersey.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Is anything wrong?" she asked concerned. 

"No...I was just wondering where you were, why didn't you stay at the house?" I said concerned.

"Well...I needed to come home didn't I?" she said.

 "Yeah, so isn't home with us?" I said quietly. Did she not want to stay with us...

I slowly looked at her and she had glistening eyes.

"You really mean it?" she said.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch. I put my arm around her and pulled her into a side hug. 

"Of course, you're are sister. Your going to stay with us...and only us." I said smiling

She smiled back. "I'm going to go change. I bet Damon will want to hear my stories." she said. She got up and went into one of the two rooms in the condo. I sat for a minute and noticed a pair of house keys for "Mystic Condos." I quickly grabbed it and put in my pocket. It could come in handy when moving everything tomorrow.

I also noticed boxes and boxes labeled clothes. Damn..she had  A LOT of clothes. Which could be good since she didn't unpack. 

Alexia came outside with a tank top and black skinny jeans. She opened a box labeled shoes and pullet out a pair of flats. 

"Hey, Alex have you unpacked at all?" I asked.

"Ha, no! I haven't had any time. I was lucky to have even have Lucy let me stay here. I might unpack tomorrow after school." she shrugged her shoulders. 

 "Speaking of school...Elena and I aren't going to come tomorrow. We have some things...to do." I said calmly.

 She crinkled her eyebrows. "Ok...well I'll just go to school alone. No biggie." she said.