Chapter 23.

Lately I've been preeing Lamar. I didn't give him the money but at least two hours later he's been place in hospital. Lamar's been brutally beaten up by a gang called WNMG : (Waste No Money Gang).

The gang that don't fuck about with their money and will damage you if you don't pay back on time. I don't fuck with them or even interested about them. Not going down that lane I went through with one of the prick I've dealt with.

"What did I tell you bredrin?", nudged Stevie. "I told you from before. He's been bookey lately", he added.

My face was expressionless. Didn't know how to feel but at the end I couldn't care less.

"You don't care if he's hurt?", Stevie ask me.

Still didn't answer. As he already knew that I didn't.

It's not that I don't care like that. I'm just not soft hearted for him anymore. There's suppose to be trust between us. But now that's just shattering down.

"Here", he handed me over the zoot. "Need to relax bredrin. Face looks all tense and that", he laughed.

I inhaled the zoot like it was nothing. Bare thoughts running through my mind. Don't know whether if its bothering me.

Three hours went by.

I'm still in the same spot with my expressionless face. Stevie bounced off to wherever he's gone to. Keelan and Josh are on their way to mine.

~ Cynthia ~

Keilani is peacefully asleep at last. She's been up for ages and been making up so much noise. I came off FaceTime with Jerome, so he could see his child.

I thought about it, about seeing him in person. I've realise it's no good for me at all. After all that I went through with him, is dreadful. Physically and emotionally drained about it all. Don't wanna put myself through the same situations again, since I'm a mother now.

Good to make good choices, ended up being brilliant endings.

Only for Keilani and I sake.

Kieran been very ... not himself I should say. Him and Leah are very rocky with their relationship. It's not a really good idea either.

I went downstairs whilst bringing the baby monitor with me. I walked into the living room seeing Kieran siting on the couch with a undescribable face. No TV on, no nothing. He's not even on his phone.

This when I know something is wrong.

I stood there for a good 6 seconds and I notice that Kieran doesn't even recognise me standing there. 

I went back up straight back up stairs and called Leah.

"Hello, Cynthy", she squealed.

I could tell she was smiling through the phone.

"Hey girl, umm..what's wrong with Kieran?", I ask her apprehensively and straight to the point.

Leah made a long sigh.

"I don't know..what's wrong?"

"He's..he's not himself. Like its scaring me."

"What you talking about Cynthia?"

"Leah he's not himself and I feel like something is terribly wrong"

"Ahh fuck. I'll call you back babe", she sighed in distress then hanged up.

I went back downstairs and stood at the same position from before.

"Why did you call Leah?"

The bass of his voice made me tremble. Then he looked at me. He looked at me as if I was nothing. No smile, no smirk. Not even a twitch.

Options.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara