Chapter 4: Part 2.

Is this boy being for real?

Did he really come here with two other boys to come fight me?

Youtes nowadays are just small minded and fucking stupid.

Three of them stood right in front of me. Giving me evil looks, guessing to try make me scared. But the one in the blue tracksuit wasn't.

I weren't scared, to be honest. I'm just looking dead straight in their faces.

"Can I help you?", I ask, staring at their face deadly. "Help for what? Here to give you what you deserve", says the dark skin boy taking out a chopper knife from his Nike tracksuit.

For fuck sake.

I stood back twice.

"Look like someone is scared", says this boy in grey bomber jacket. "Trust me, Kwarbz", says the dark skin boy.

Now I know the boy with grey bomber jacket on name is Kwarbz.

"Hurry, Antony man! Before someone comes", says the other boy that was wearing all blue tracksuit on. He was moving his head around to see if he sees anybody.

Finally the dark skin boy name is, Antony.

"Fam, you need to chill bruv.-", I say to Antony before he cut me off. "SHUT UP BRUV, THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK", says Antony shouting in my face.

This boy proper shouted in my face.

I looked away, kissing me teeth.

"Who you kissing your teeth at?", Kwarbz asked me furrowing his eyebrow at me evilly. "Who do you think?", I asked back to him.

He walked closer to me.

"Don't start getting cheeky, little bitch", he whispered to my face, piercing his eyes into mine.

I deadly stared in his face.

"Hurry bruv!", says the boy in the blue tracksuit. He looked scared.

Antony came towards me fast and raised the knife to my chest but I moved to the side swiftly and used my left hand to push his hand away that had the knife in it. As I see Kwarbz getting closer, I head butted Antony face hard and duck away from Kwarbz swing punch that he was about to give me.

The boy in the blue tracksuit looked at me as I was running super fast. He really did look frightened for some reason.

Didn't even know his name either.

As I was running, I looked behind sideway seeing Kwarbz and Antony running after me. They looked even more vex. Knowingly, the boy in the blue tracksuit wasn't seem to be seen.

I ran and ran fast as I could, running through corners to corners and jumping over fences. Until a black tinted Audi A3 driving my way. As I ran fast before it could pass me it stopped and I heard someone shout my name from the window. It was Lyrin. I stopped and look back and still seeing Kwarbz and Antony coming closer.

I jogged fast to the car, seeing Keelan, Lyrin and Santos in the car. I quickly jumped in the back were Santos was seating and shut the door.

I was breathing heavily.

Literally I was out of breath.

"Keiran, what's going on?", Keelan asked me apprehensively.

Then I looked between the driver seat and the other front seat pointing to the window seeing Antony and Kwarbz looking around trying to find me. Not knowing I'm in the car.

"Aint that...its him!", says Santos pointing at Antony. "Yes, it's him, Santos. N-now he wants to beef me", I told Santos still trying to catch my breath.